fbpx

Flight Rising – dragon pet game

Home Forums Miscellany Community Flight Rising – dragon pet game

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Samwise
    Participant

I’m in! DragonriderSam is my username. Feel free to friend me. I’m figuring things out as I go. I probably won’t play consistently. Life has a way of getting in the way.

Zelda
      Participant

Hi all! In case anyone missed out last time, Flight Rising is doing another free open registration, all day on October 13th. I joined myself during the last registration window in June and got quickly and completely hooked, haha.

My username there is clanguardian, and I’m in Nature flight. If any current players would like another friend on their list please look me up! Same goes for any new members that have questions or want someone to chat with.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

LadyFirebird
        Participant

I just joined today–my username is the same as it is here. Not quite sure what I’m supposed to be doing–just mated my dragon so will just wait and see what happens from there.

Zelda
          Participant

Sending you a friend request, if you don’t mind ๐Ÿ™‚ The site’s fun to wander around and explore; it’s a ‘game’ but there’s really no defined point. Some people really enjoy the battling, some people like just breeding, some people roleplay, some people do a little of everything. If you ever have any questions about how things work, don’t hesitate to drop me a line.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Anyone who has requested to friend me, I have accepted it. Since I’m not planning on spending money to play this, I’ll most likely be content to be a breeder–then who knows as I learn things as I go along. I’m in Water Flight for anyone’s info.

Zelda
              Participant

Hi all! Just in case anybody is interested, there will be another open registration window for Flight Rising all day on Nov. 17th. A bunch of us Windstone forum folks are playing, so feel free to join and say hi ๐Ÿ™‚

Stormbreeze
                Participant

You should totally join us! I’m in wind flight ๐Ÿ™‚ My name there is Stormbreeze, just like here.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Rusti
                  Participant

Yes, come and join us!

Heather
                    Participant

Yes, it’s a lot of fun! I’m on there too, in Wind Flight, username Barrdwing. There are a lot of layers to the game and it’s very entertaining. ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

For anyone interested, registration will be next Monday the 15th. I’m enjoying this site and you get to breed and collect all sorts of dragons. You can name me or anyone else that has posted on this thread and who have signed up as the person who referred you. If you do sign up, send me a friend request–my username is LadyFirebird as it is here. I’m in water flight for those interested but you can friend anyone in any flight.

Blu_Gold_Dragon
                        Participant

I signed up today, my username is BluGoldWings, and I’m in the Arcane flight. It looks like a fun game with pretty dragons.

Zelda
                          Participant

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know the site has a new registration window open tomorrow! Sign up for free and give it a try, I’ve been there for a little less than a year and it’s been a lot of fun. Feel free to add me as a friend (I’m clanguardian there) or drop me a line, and I can help you get started up. Plenty of other Windstone fans there too, as evidenced by the previous messages.

Amstaff
                            Participant

I have joined up, looks like fun ! Look out for my friend requests on there ๐Ÿ™‚

Im Amstaffstriss on there.

Not sure what Im doing yet though, lol ! I did go foraging for food, and bred my dragons. I sent out friend requests, but can I actually look at other peoples dragon clans etc?

Rusti
                              Participant

Got your request. Enjoy the game!

Edit; Yes, you can definitely look at other people’s lairs and their dragons. There’s a ‘dragon lair’ link just under the header bar and next to the navigation column. it’s a text path that looks like:
                                Rusti: Clan Profile ยป Dragon Lair ยป Nesting Grounds and clicking on the ‘dragon lair’ link takes you to a user’s lair.

Amstaff
                                Participant

Thank you !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.