fbpx

FLAT FUZZY!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FLAT FUZZY!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

Red was hoping he would be able to see SNOW since he is in Alaska and all, but alas, no snow yet! He has waited far too long however and must continue his global adventure!
      He snuck in my husband’s pocket when he went to work. There he had a terrifying encounter with a polar bear! Luckily he escaped unscathed! :O
      Photobucket

At our house, Red made himself at home by snuggling up to his favorite shih tzu, Bella.
      She wasn’t too happy at first…
      Photobucket
      But soon gave in to his fuzzy charms!
      Photobucket

He was fascinated by our amazon parrot, Pumpkin and alexandrine parakeet, Pepper. Pretty sure he wants wings to go with his awesome tattoos. 😀
      Photobucket

Jinya
      Participant

Aww, bella and red look soooo cute together!

Ann

Big Blue arrived in NM! I hope he wasn’t looking to relax since he came to work with me the next day. 😉

I’ll update with photos in a few days!

Mmloda
          Participant

Just wanted to update that the PURPLE FUZZY has arrived to Ontario, Canada, I haven’t had much time to take many pictures yet so I will try and do that over the next week or so and once they are all ready i will post them on here, sho far the fuzzy has met Janine.H and had some fun hanging out with us and painting! but since we stayed up so late the funny was really tired so this will provide an opportunity for the fuzzy to rest and prepare for more advantures! LOL!

Marzena

Susie
            Keymaster

Thank you for the Fuzzy Updates! Can’t wait to see more pictures. It’s a virtual tour of the world! 🙂

Ann

Blue has been kept very busy in NM!

He arrived the day after Halloween. He was bummed that he missed the chocolate, but I told him it was probably for the better in order to keep his postage down.

The next day he hopped into my truck and got a huge treat! A kestrel was hit by a car and we got to pick him up and take him to Game and Fish! This is my first bird of prey and we were very excited.

Here is where Blue hangs out in my truck.

Helping out with the radio.

Filling out impound worksheets.

Blue was excited to see such a fuzzy cat, although the cat wasn’t as excited to see a fuzzy.

A new fuzzy creature!

Next we went into the stray cat room. Blue was overjoyed to see so many fuzzy critters all in one place! He really wanted to have his picture taken. I told him I couldn’t take pictures of him and all the cats, so he chose these kittens, although he didn’t stay long because they started to chew on him!

Susie
                Keymaster

Way to go Blue! He is really having a fuzzy visit!

Ann

Yesterday was my Saturday so Blue and I did some sightseeing.

The first thing we did was hit the polls to vote!

Next we headed to Old Mesilla.

This building used to be a courthouse, now it’s a giftshop.

No trip to the southwest would complete without seeing a big, old church.

Next we hit the road to see the tracksite. We don’t know if we will be able to hike out to the tracks, but Blue wanted to see the signs and crawl along some ancient pangea coastline!

Although Blue isn’t too sure the terrain is very safe for fuzzies here.

Sunset on the Organs

The old United States/Mexico border (north of Las Cruces)

Chilies!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

The mighty Rio Grande!

To finish up our sightseeing for the day, we stopped by the pecan orchards.

Blue decided that he needed a badge too. Here he is posing with our normal badge and the centennial badge.

Blue also found a Christmas present for everyone back home. If you want to see, you can copy the link. Susie and other Windstone people- No Peeking!
                    http://i49.tinypic.com/jj426e.jpg

Ann

I love seeing all the adventures the fuzzies are having. As with everyone, I would love to host one these guys. If he comes to NM we can see some dino tracks.

Erika
                      Participant

Blue is finishing up his visit with me, and photos will probably be forthcoming this weekend, then, he’s off again onto his next adventure!

Susie
                        Keymaster

Where will each of the Flat Fuzzies be spending the holidays?

Ann

I forgot to upload some photos of Blue visiting my windstone while he was here. Better late then never!

Erika
                            Participant

Blue is going to try and make it to Kiya’s house this weekend, so hopefully he doesn’t get too waylaid in the post. A week should give him plenty of time though.

Susie
                              Keymaster

I can’t wait to find out where those Flat Fuzzies spent the holidays!

Kiya
                                Participant

Blue is with me. And was for Christmas. I’ll get some photos up soon. 🙂 Just been busy!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 230 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.