fbpx

FLAT FUZZY!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FLAT FUZZY!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Trava
    Participant

I would love to host a fuzzy, so current hosts keep me in mind!

Scathach
      Participant

Haha! Great photos Scathach! Blue Fuzzy looks like he had a great time =)

Thank you!
        Yes, I think he did have a pretty good time. So did I, actually. The most fun was convincing the operator of the antique carousel to let me get on with Blue and take his picture on the horse.

Life is beautiful.

moonbeam
        Participant

Purply arrived a few days ago! First thing, of course, was a visit to my windstone corner where he chatted a long time with my mother dragon who was very happy to hear all the storys from the factory.

Next to the windstones he found some strange creatures who where nearly as fuzzy as he!

The end of September is a very special time here in Munich because then the famous “Oktoberfest” begins. Purply instisted on going there and who can deny a fuzzy anything when he looks at you with those eyes 🙂

On the way back home we visted the “Marienplatz”, the center of Munich, where he saw the “Mariensäule” and the big, old “Rathaus” (cityhall).

Back home he found the box where I keep my painting tools.

And then he helped me pack my suitcase for our big journey on wednesday! He found himself a nice spot in my Backpack and is really excited to be able to see the inside of an airplane for a chenge instead of only being there in and envelope 🙂

Next Stop: JAPAN!
          I hope we will be able to post some pics during our time there. Otherwise you will get a complete report as soon as we return 😉

Susie
          Keymaster

Go Purply! Enjoy!!!

Misty
            Participant

Never thought I would be jealous of a fuzzy but…germany AND japan!!!! lol Wish my airfare would be as cheap as his =)

moonbeam
              Participant

The first half of our journey is already over and I finally have the possibility to upload some pics 🙂
                Purply inspecting my vegetarian meal during our flight.

After a 14 1/2 hour journey we finally arrived at Osaka airport

And took the train to Kyoto.

We had a very nice japanese style hotel (Ryokan). Purply really liked the feel of the tatami on his belly

He found the Konbu-Onigiri (sadly the only vegetarian version in Japan, as far as I know) and liked it as much as I do 😉

On our trip to Denden-Town, the Osaka electronic shopping street, he took a ride on the Going Merry with Luffy and Chopper.

At the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto he found some statues that he already knew from the factory – a foo mum and her pup.

After Kyoto we went to Kagoshima for a few days were we visited a small island called Sakurajima. There is one of Japans still active volcanos. What looks like simply a dark cloud in the background is actually an ash-cloud he is always emitting. And there were even some dinousaurs 😉

That´s it for now. I will try to post some more pictures in the next days.

Heather
                Participant

OMG Moonbeam, I love the photos in Germany and Japan. Way too cool 😀

Susie
                  Keymaster

Oh! Purply is having so much fun! Thank you so much Moonbeam for sharing your adventures!

Sikek
                    Participant

Fantastic photos Moonbeam! He’s seeing some really awesome places, and I chuckle over his dinosaur viewing 😀 (the volcano would have me feeling nervous!)

You’re vegetarian too I see! My last flight meal was not that impressive though ;_;

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Talking about his adventures got him curious about what his brothers were up to so he asked if he could read about their own adventures and I was very happy to oblige.

He was overjoyed to see how much fun they were having!

Scathach
                        Participant

Well, littleironhorse, I’m sorry to hear about you Dad, but very glad he’s on the mend now.

Blue is a pretty good sport and seems to be OK with spending some time in the house and backyard. When he was here, he helped me get a lot of workbooks prepared for my September class. Will you get a bit of time to take him around town before he goes on to his next adventure?

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                          Participant

Talking about his adventures got him curious about what his brothers were up to so he asked if he could read about their own adventures and I was very happy to oblige.

Your photos are not showing for me. 🙁

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Let me try again. I’m using a new image hosting website and having a little trouble! Click on the pictures to see bigger versions, I can’t make them any larger!!!

littleironhorse
                              Participant

Okay! So Blue has been visiting for the last 3 weeks, but I’m afraid the timing wasn’t the best. I was ready to host him and had planned all sorts of interesting activities, but the day after he arrived, my dad was taken to the hospital with a dangerous infection. Sideline: He’s now out of danger and will be receiving treatment at home for the next 5 weeks.

So I’m afraid I didn’t have much time for Blue, and we didn’t get to visit any of the places that I’d planned for him. He was such a good sport about it, he said he didn’t mind because it gave him a chance to rest up before continuing his trip. Still it wasn’t a complete waste and here are the pictures!

First thing he did when he arrived was make friends with my dog, and a good thing too because he ended up spending most of his time with her!

BTW, I’m thinking that this must me a favourite spot for Fuzzies, because I remember a picture of Red in the same position!

(Click on the image to see larger version)

littleironhorse
                                Participant

Of course, next he had to visit with the local Windstone residents. Here he is telling them about all his adventures so far:

(click on the image to see larger version)

He became quick friends with young Bloom, probably because the two are very close in age.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 230 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.