fbpx

First Windstone Dragon Thread

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area First Windstone Dragon Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

I received my first Windstone Edition in the mail today… he is absolutely the most beautiful dragon I could imagine. He is an Emerald Peacock Sitting Spectral; the picture on the website does him no justice at all.

What were your first dragons? (feel free to post pictures.)

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

rock-reader
      Participant

My first Windstone was an old green mother dragon (purchased in the mid 80’s). She spent the last thirty years out on a side table in my bedroom but when I discovered that there were people who could do repairs, I sent her out. Now, she sits, like new, in my curio cabinet with a lot of baby dragons ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Copper83
        Participant

My first dragon was a Peacock Young dragon. I had been agonizing over what color dragons I wanted, brown or green, for a long time. It changed constantly until I saw the Peacock color. Decision over. I spent the next few years collecting the Peacock family.

Stormbreeze
          Participant

Such interesting stories. Both colors certainly are very pretty.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

My very first Windstone was a Gold Scratching Dragon sold to me very cheaply by Pam ^^ I couldn’t afford much, and he was an amazing deal that I was overjoyed to get

Falcolf
              Participant

My first was my grab bag pebble wolf Boone, who sits behind a picture frame in stealth mode until I move out! (I never told my parental landlords that I got her haha… oops. XD) I look forwards to having her out in the open someday. ๐Ÿ™‚ For now, I can see her, but nobody else can – muahaha!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

dragonmedley
                Participant

My first dragon was a Peacock Young dragon.

Hahaha! Same here.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

chibishiro12
                  Participant

I got my first dragon in high school. She was a black gold mother dragon that I found in a store that was moving shop. They had a huge sale and I got her half off. At the same time and place I also got my first Griffin, a male wolf colored one with more of a discount because his toenail was chipped. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Sikek
                    Participant

Not a dragon, but my first Windstone was this Grab Bag Poad:
                       photo IMG_0526copy.png

Stephanie
                      Participant

What a great idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

The first Windstone I /bought/ was my winged wolf, but the first Windstone I /got/ (thank you, USPS shipping) was an old green hatcher.

Little did I know I’d totally lucked out on this ebay purchase, and ended up with one of the very first hatchers ever made.

The first hatchers had a tongue on the mold, which you can kiiiiind of see in my picture. Also, no felt and no stamp…no nothing.

Lucky first Windstone!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Awwwww he’s really cute! I like him ^^

Chloe
                          Participant

My first was a Jade Oriental gifted to me by my mom and step-dad. I still have him. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                            Blocked

The first dragon I ever bought in a local gift shop was a peacock fledgling dragon when I was in Junior High I think. Then I got a peacock young dragon but nothing else for years until the fall of 2012 when I found this website. Then I bought a couple pyo dragons, a grab bag young poad and a baby white unicorn for my first purchases from the website. Now I have like 80 pieces a year and a half later. I am still trying to figure out how that happened. haha

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
                              Participant

That must be a massive collection! I do love those fledglings. I think I’ll keep my collection to a mere four, with an occasional purchase here and there… but I guess you never know with Windstones.

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

What lovely purchases! That antique hatching dragon, though more humble in its paint coat, is a very lucky find. And that pretty poad… it has a butt… I still can’t get over that fact.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.