First time ever

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone First time ever

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I didn’t think the OW was that big til I got him. Then it was, oh my god, where the heck am I going to put him? Took some creative re-arranging. πŸ˜†

But that’s the best part of buying a Windstone! Seeing it and saying, “Wow, he’s gorgeous! Now where to put him?” πŸ˜€

Jasmine
      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I didn’t think the OW was that big til I got him. Then it was, oh my god, where the heck am I going to put him? Took some creative re-arranging. πŸ˜†

But that’s the best part of buying a Windstone! Seeing it and saying, “Wow, he’s gorgeous! Now where to put him?” πŸ˜€

It is totally wonderful but I only have so many shelves that can hold that kind of weight. πŸ˜†

Megan
        Participant

I think I spent too much time oggling the dragons when I was so small Dad had to boost me up so I could see inside the case. Now I sometimes look at my Vulcan (BG emp) and think, “Hey, you’re not so big!” πŸ˜† The emps always looked massive to me back then!

Never seen an OW or a riser in person yet, though… so I’m looking forward to it!

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

I think I spent too much time oggling the dragons when I was so small Dad had to boost me up so I could see inside the case. Now I sometimes look at my Vulcan (BG emp) and think, “Hey, you’re not so big!” πŸ˜† The emps always looked massive to me back then!

Never seen an OW or a riser in person yet, though… so I’m looking forward to it!

My Ruby OW is the centerpiece to my Windstone dresser. He is HUGE and holds it down! 😯

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.