First time ever

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone First time ever

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

So today I was out with my g/f and her best friend. We happened to stop by a store carrying windstones…..I dont have money so I was like DAMN…Well I seen a emperor and a scratcher for the first time in person, smaller then I thought but none the less they’re gorgeous *sigh* Well just wanted to share

Anthony
      Participant

Stephanie
        Participant

I’ve also been going around to stores to see pieces in person I’ve never seen before. I saw a lap dragon today – too cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrea
          Participant

And what color were they?

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

I have to shop online for all of my Windstones. The stores near me that used to carry them went out of business. ๐Ÿ™

Anthony
              Participant

Phoenix wrote:

And what color were they?

I so forgot to say xD, black gold; I didnt like it before, now I do xD

I’ve never seen a lap dragon in person. I wish Natural Lites would order some… ;0;

Maria
                Participant

Onyxt wrote:

So today I was out with my g/f and her best friend. We happened to stop by a store carrying windstones…..I dont have money so I was like DAMN…Well I seen a emperor and a scratcher for the first time in person, smaller then I thought but none the less they’re gorgeous *sigh* Well just wanted to share

Smaller than you expected? Funny – Windstones are usually bigger than one expects. ๐Ÿ˜†

Stephanie
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Smaller than you expected? Funny – Windstones are usually bigger than one expects. ๐Ÿ˜†

I’ve always found that to be true…that they’re bigger than I expect. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Smaller than you expected? Funny – Windstones are usually bigger than one expects. ๐Ÿ˜†Thats what I was thinking… esp the emperor! ๐Ÿ˜†

Kujacker
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Ditto that!
                        Never seen an Emp, Riser or OW in person… I know when I finally do see them, I will be “omg they’re huge!” XD

SilverDragon
                        Participant

Err…. i wish i could see windstones in a store again. The only store in my area that carried them was Wick n Sticks (that was about 5 years ago). They went out of business and so did the other Wick n sticks in the area. So, there are no dealers within a 100 miles or so. So, mostly i have to order all of mine online.

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Stephanie
                          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Ditto that!
                            Never seen an Emp, Riser or OW in person… I know when I finally do see them, I will be “omg they’re huge!” XD

I saw all three for the first time all at once, and I about fell over with their size and general awesome-ness. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anthony
                            Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Ditto that!

I saw all three for the first time all at once, and I about fell over with their size and general awesome-ness. ๐Ÿ˜€
                              Dont get me wrong I was in awe, but I assumed the emperor was going to be bigger. xD

Jasmine
                              Participant

I didn’t think the OW was that big til I got him. Then it was, oh my god, where the heck am I going to put him? Took some creative re-arranging. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.