Ferret sculptures?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ferret sculptures?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant

😯 😯 😯 😯 😯
      Ok TC and Melody you both just gave me a definitly bad image, Windstone Ferrets designed so we could use the “Real” Ferret clothes on them!! Dress up party anyone? πŸ˜†

Kujacker
      Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get cute little ferret cloths?

FerretDepot.com πŸ˜€ The Tassel Hat is my favorite, though I don’t own one cause I know Howl, my ferret would probably just rip it to shreds xD

Lupin
        Participant

Kujacker you’re not helping me get that thought out of my head!!LOL!!! πŸ˜†

My ferrets hate those cute little ferret clothes and immediately squirm out of them.

Melissa Bell
          Participant

I’m new to the forum but a longtime ferret owner (though currently ferret-less) and just searched out this old thread. I’d also love to see a Melody interpretation of a member of the mustelid family…while there are quite a few ferret/weasel/otter figures out there, so many of them are poorly executed. Melody is such a genius at positioning and facial expressions I *know* a winged weasel from her talented hands would be awesome!

Maybe someday?

Heather
            Participant

I am happy this thread was brought up again. I have been a ferret enthusiast for the last 20 years and have owned 4 ferrets in that time. I have been hoping for a Windstone ferret sculpture for a long time, and putting wings on one sounds fun. I can only imagine what the little thieves would do if they could fly.

Melody
              Keymaster

Melody, it seems like there are a lot of ferret-lovers on this forum. I was just wondering if you’ve ever thought about doing a ferret sculpt of any kind? It may be a good idea. πŸ˜‰

Oh gosh…I started a ferret sculpture about 23 years or more ago, but Sandicast came out with a ferret almost exactly like the one I was working on! So I never finished it.
                I have been trying to figure out how to do a Pebble ferret , but they just don’t “pebble-ize” very well.

Melody
                Keymaster

I am happy this thread was brought up again. I have been a ferret enthusiast for the last 20 years and have owned 4 ferrets in that time. I have been hoping for a Windstone ferret sculpture for a long time, and putting wings on one sounds fun. I can only imagine what the little thieves would do if they could fly.

little bat wings.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Melody, it seems like there are a lot of ferret-lovers on this forum. I was just wondering if you’ve ever thought about doing a ferret sculpt of any kind? It may be a good idea. πŸ˜‰

Oh gosh…I started a ferret sculpture about 23 years or more ago, but Sandicast came out with a ferret almost exactly like the one I was working on! So I never finished it.
                    I have been trying to figure out how to do a Pebble ferret , but they just don’t “pebble-ize” very well.

How about this:

Looks pretty pebbly to me! :bigsmile:

Melissa Bell
                    Participant

Bat wings on a ferret…definitely!

Melissa Bell
                      Participant

Bat wings on a ferret…definitely!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

How about this:

Looks pretty pebbly to me! :bigsmile:

I agree!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.