Feedback lists (buying/selling/trading feedback)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Feedback lists (buying/selling/trading feedback)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Cool, well, Windstone is not a state/government actor and as such can set its own rules for its own forums. In no way does this infringe upon personal liberties. If one feels otherwise, I recommend doing some research on free speech on privately owned platforms.

This “chick” is now locking replies until the situation is resolved.

EDIT, July 2020: The thread is now open again but please do heed my warnings about forum conduct, thank you all so much.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Feedback thread has been unlocked 😉 Thank you Jennifer!

Thank you all for the positive feedbacks lately! The list is getting updated with some new names and is coming along great! Please do feel free to message me if you have had any other positive (and hopefully not negative) experiences with fellow members, especially new members who may not be on any of the lists yet, so we can keep it as up to date as possible!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mary
        Participant

Gosh, I was surprised to see that the feedback list had become so controversial. I find it useful when arranging trades with newbies. I echo thanks to DragonFeathers for taking over the task.

Lupuslunae
          Participant

I’ve been off distracted by magical girls, but wow. Thank you drag0n for dealing with so much garbage and keeping the lists alive. It’s an asset to the community. Your service, and the past work of dragonmedley, is much appreciated.

laphon1
            Participant

How do I get to the feedback lists? I forgot. (hangs head in shame)

etruscan
              Participant

How do I get to the feedback lists? I forgot. (hangs head in shame)

That is an excellent question! After searching around on the Forum I finally remembered that there is a link in the first post in this thread.

Also, Dragonmedley has a link in her Forum signature. Dragonmedley’s page: https://windstoneeditions.com/members/dragonmedley/

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Go to page one of this thread and you will see the link:

Link to the Feedback Lists:
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Once you click on the link it will open a page with the four PDF files for the Positive – Negative – Neutral – Commissions lists. Click on the PDF list you want to view.

Remember that if you want to provide feedback you need to PM drag0nfeathers.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

There should also be a link in the main area of the Classifieds as well with a disclaimer that the feedback lists are not run by Windstone.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Adding a reminder/warning/bump due to a concerning auction

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-SCRATCHING-DRAGON-BROWN-COLLECTION-RARE/384088080589?hash=item596d6f00cd:g:trMAAOSwlohgcb1x

This auction is for a piece that has been confirmed as a major repair project by the original owner.

Without getting into too much detail concerning previous events there is an EXTREMELY high probability that this piece was repaired painted in the same paints as the counterfeit Hatching Empress Dragon that was sold by this seller. (i.e. he who shall not be named) Bid at your own risk.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Embrie
                      Participant

It looks like the site hosting the lists is down?

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Embrie
                          Participant

It must have just been down temporarily. I see that it’s working again now. Thanks!

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Thank you to everyone who has messaged me feedback for both the forum and the Windstone Fan Page over the past year! We’ve added lots of new people in the positive list and updated some of the other names/pseudonyms of people on the negative list as well to help members make the best decisions for their trading/sales situations and keep them as current as possible.

As of right now the lists are still based on forum name as they were created before Facebook (wow remember that?) however as more and more Facebook people have been added it can be difficult to navigate. Here are some tips to help you find what you are looking for!

If someone has an existing forum name I have added there Facebook name as well to their feedback (for those I know anyway) and if there was no prior feedback present then they are being inserted in alphabetical order by first name as it appears on their Facebook account.

The best way to find certain people is by using the Ctrl + F function o n your keyboard for the “find” feature

If you are not using a computer and instead are on an Android or iPhone, follow these instructions

How to Control F on your Android device:
                              Open a webpage or document.
                              Tap More. (usually represented as 3 dots in the upper right)
                              Tap Find in page.
                              Type your search term.
                              Tap Search .
                              Matches are highlighted.

How to Control F on an iPhone:
                              Go to the Google Docs app.
                              Open a document.
                              Select ‘More’
                              Choose the ‘Find and Replace’ option.
                              Type the words or phrases you’re looking for in the search.
                              Press ‘Search’
                              Click on the arrows at the top of the screen to see each time the word or phrase is used.

Thank you to each and every one of you who are helping to keep the community a safe and trusted place for collectors to buy, sell, and trade! Remember to message me via private message here or via Facebook Messenger with your feedback as you would like it to appear on the list! My email is also in my signature below if that works easier for you, but please remember to put the subject line “Windstone Feedback” “Feedback Submission” (or something like that) so I don’t miss it.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Dave
                              Participant

Brand new to the forum, just wanted to say hi. I was cleaning out stuff I had stored away for almost 20 years and found an amazing dragon I purchased from a very old friend who unfortunately is no longer among us. Well I shouldn’t even say purchased because it was a gift. When I got this dragon (her favorite item she owned) from my dear friend she was in a very low place in her life and didn’t have food on her table and or even the money to pay the electricity bills. I stepped in and got her all caught up with those bills and filled her fridge/freezer full of food. I never planned to keep this dragon because I knew what it meant to her, I only planned holding it till she got back on her feet. I didn’t want her selling it which I knew she would have done if I didn’t take possession of it. Just writing this I’m getting emotional, she was an amazing human being lost way too soon.
                                Any information on this item would be greatly appreciated, not even sure where or what to look for. I only found Windstone Edition on the bottom of it. Really curious of actual age of it (I acquired it ohh probably 15+ years ago and no clue how long she had it for). Little curious on price but would never sell the thing because it’s the only thing I have left of her. Thanks in advance to anyone responding to this message ❤️. I tried sending the image of this dragon but unfortunately the file size is 2x the max. If someone knows how to send a picture here that will meet the correct file size, I would greatly appreciate it 😀.

Dave

Dave
                                Participant

I truly apologize if I did anything wrong but typed out this message and sorta in a rush because I have family coming over which I’m cooking dinner for. https://reclaimlloydminster.ca/products/windstone-mother-dragon-in-rainbow

I found this link and this dragon looks almost identical to the one I tried sending the picture of. Mine must be 15+ years old, no clue where she got it or any other information.
                                  Thanks again and have a great day

Dave

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.