Feedback lists (buying/selling/trading feedback)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Feedback lists (buying/selling/trading feedback)

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Cool, well, Windstone is not a state/government actor and as such can set its own rules for its own forums. In no way does this infringe upon personal liberties. If one feels otherwise, I recommend doing some research on free speech on privately owned platforms.

This “chick” is now locking replies until the situation is resolved.

EDIT, July 2020: The thread is now open again but please do heed my warnings about forum conduct, thank you all so much.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Time sensitive issues: See a spammer? Website going haywire? email me! nambroth at gmail.com
    My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Feedback thread has been unlocked 😉 Thank you Jennifer!

Thank you all for the positive feedbacks lately! The list is getting updated with some new names and is coming along great! Please do feel free to message me if you have had any other positive (and hopefully not negative) experiences with fellow members, especially new members who may not be on any of the lists yet, so we can keep it as up to date as possible!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for small repairs/CLOSED for major ones until late Spring - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail + Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby + Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart + Fireberry Dragons

Mary
    Participant

Gosh, I was surprised to see that the feedback list had become so controversial. I find it useful when arranging trades with newbies. I echo thanks to DragonFeathers for taking over the task.

Lupuslunae
    Participant

I’ve been off distracted by magical girls, but wow. Thank you drag0n for dealing with so much garbage and keeping the lists alive. It’s an asset to the community. Your service, and the past work of dragonmedley, is much appreciated.

laphon1
    Participant

How do I get to the feedback lists? I forgot. (hangs head in shame)

etruscan
    Participant

How do I get to the feedback lists? I forgot. (hangs head in shame)

That is an excellent question! After searching around on the Forum I finally remembered that there is a link in the first post in this thread.

Also, Dragonmedley has a link in her Forum signature. Dragonmedley’s page: https://windstoneeditions.com/members/dragonmedley/

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Go to page one of this thread and you will see the link:

Link to the Feedback Lists:
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Once you click on the link it will open a page with the four PDF files for the Positive – Negative – Neutral – Commissions lists. Click on the PDF list you want to view.

Remember that if you want to provide feedback you need to PM drag0nfeathers.

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

There should also be a link in the main area of the Classifieds as well with a disclaimer that the feedback lists are not run by Windstone.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Adding a reminder/warning/bump due to a concerning auction

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-SCRATCHING-DRAGON-BROWN-COLLECTION-RARE/384088080589?hash=item596d6f00cd:g:trMAAOSwlohgcb1x

This auction is for a piece that has been confirmed as a major repair project by the original owner.

Without getting into too much detail concerning previous events there is an EXTREMELY high probability that this piece was repaired painted in the same paints as the counterfeit Hatching Empress Dragon that was sold by this seller. (i.e. he who shall not be named) Bid at your own risk.

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.