February raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody February raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Yes? No? Maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes yes! I have a pink baby kirin. He has blue eyes and white fur. PS painted this one. I’ll stick a photo of him in the blog section when I get a minute.

Jinya
      Participant

Yay!

Yes? No? Maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes yes! I have a pink baby kirin. He has blue eyes and white fur. PS painted this one. I’ll stick a photo of him in the blog section when I get a minute.

Sorry Melody…we don’t mean to frusterate and or stress you out further. We really just love and have the greatest appreciation for your talent. I’ll not bug again.

Love all of your beautiful pieces.
        Thank You so much for going out of your way for everyone here!

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Yes? No? Maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe In. Breathe out. Repeat as needed ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know some may not be too happy with the following idea, but what about skipping Feb and putting him up for the March raffle? Get ahead on the raffle some ๐Ÿ™‚

Cailin
          Participant

I haven’t entered a raffle yet… I read the instructions posted in the “Windstone Raffles” thread but I am wondering WHEN do we enter? I wouldn’t want to bother Melody by cluttering up her email with my entry if she won’t be accepting entries until a certain day.

Kiya
            Participant

She’ll post to the blog with specific instructions when she’s ready to take entries. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cailin
              Participant

Thank you Kiya!!!

Melody
                Keymaster

I haven’t entered a raffle yet… I read the instructions posted in the “Windstone Raffles” thread but I am wondering WHEN do we enter? I wouldn’t want to bother Melody by cluttering up her email with my entry if she won’t be accepting entries until a certain day.

I love to have people to enter after I have posted a picture of the prize-of-the-month in the blog. This is sometimes hard because I never get around to posting it until very late in teh month, so it doesn’t give you much time! I like to know when to start looking for entries in my inbox, and I want to be sure that the people entering know what they might win-for example; I don’t want a vehement pink-hater to end up with this month’s prize!

etruscan
                  Participant

Cute, but not for me. I hope whoever wins loves her.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

As much as I dislike pink, I love it on a majority amount of the Windstones I’ve seen it on (The smaller ones, anyway..) love the Pink Kirin babies XD

Stephanie
                      Participant

Super cute but I’ll hold out for a male griffin or mother dragon (Those are my faves!)
                        Best of luck to all who enter!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Cailin
                        Participant

Thank you for the details Melody, I have been wondering about when entries opened for the raffles since I joined, its very good to know.

I don’t know how anyone can hate pink. If colors had personalities, I think Pink would always be smiling and hugging people.

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Thank you for the details Melody, I have been wondering about when entries opened for the raffles since I joined, its very good to know.

I don’t know how anyone can hate pink. If colors had personalities, I think Pink would always be smiling and hugging people.

Some people don’t like smiling and hugging ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol..

Bodine
                            Participant

How cute!Good luck everyone who enters! I’m still hugging my prize. ๐Ÿ˜‰ :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Carolyn
                              Participant

Cutie . I wish all who want him/her good luck .

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.