February raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody February raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Silver Fox 77
    Participant

How about Sausage pony??? HotDog and Sausage! πŸ˜€

pegasus4240
      Participant

Tacos! πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Laurie
        Participant

Surprised no one else said what I’m about to say……

And supersize it!! πŸ˜‰

Kiya
          Participant

Surprised no one else said what I’m about to say……

And supersize it!! πŸ˜‰

So… we need to have a Young Unicorn Happy Meal style?

So… we need to have a Young Unicorn Happy Meal style?

ROFL! I think we need chocolate though… Chocolate Milkshake? :bigsmile:

Stephanie
            Participant

bump…..

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I dunno if we’ll get a Feb raffle or not ’cause of the Poads.. but I saw a couple GB baby uni’s in the first Livestream Chessie did with the Poads (I think it was the first anyway?) that Chessie said may not be sold.. they’re both faves of mine from the second batch, so maybe they can be raffle prizes? Though I’d really love to see a dragon come up πŸ™‚

Squeeeeeeek….this may be my only way to get anything other than Production pieces so………..:) πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Squeeeeeeek….this may be my only way to get anything other than Production pieces so………..:) πŸ™‚

hee hee I agree! this is my only way to get anything other than a PYO =P

I too would love to see a dragon though, I’m holding out for a dragon raffle! Preferably a male dragon, I love their design

I too would love to see a dragon though, I’m holding out for a dragon raffle! Preferably a male dragon, I love their design

OH YA…I got my first male about a week ago and I gotta say….HANDSOME DEVIL!! πŸ™‚ I am loving the look of him and I also am so in love with the OW.
                  2 new men in my life and I am now spreading the attention between them and my hubby!!! LOLOL πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

OH YA…I got my first male about a week ago and I gotta say….HANDSOME DEVIL!! πŸ™‚ I am loving the look of him and I also am so in love with the OW.
                    2 new men in my life and I am now spreading the attention between them and my hubby!!! LOLOL πŸ™‚

oh i love the OW design too, but the male just seems to have this smirky charm to his design =P something in the eyes and the arch of the head I think

The males were my favorite sculpt forever–I saw my first one in ’88 or so. And my CP male is handsome, but boy, does he ever have some attitude! They definitely look like they’re doing some ego posturing from certain directions, and looking down their nose at you when you face them head on. Definitely a character.

But when I saw the Lap, I truly fell in love. Just the tiny hint of a smirk, the slight tilt of the head…she’s clearly an utterly shameless flirt!

I think Melody did a male in the December raffle, and of course Hot Dog was January’s. Looking at all the past raffles, it might be a bit before we see another male, I’m thinking. Then again, who knows what’s lying around the studio? πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

The males were my favorite sculpt forever–I saw my first one in ’88 or so. And my CP male is handsome, but boy, does he ever have some attitude! They definitely look like they’re doing some ego posturing from certain directions, and looking down their nose at you when you face them head on. Definitely a character.

But when I saw the Lap, I truly fell in love. Just the tiny hint of a smirk, the slight tilt of the head…she’s clearly an utterly shameless flirt!

I think Melody did a male in the December raffle, and of course Hot Dog was January’s. Looking at all the past raffles, it might be a bit before we see another male, I’m thinking. Then again, who knows what’s lying around the studio? πŸ™‚

I tried for the December male, but with held my entry into the one for Hotdog since he wasn’t a dragon. I agree with you on all points about the male dragon ^^ I think once I get one, I’ll be happy, I’m not going to be able to amass a great collection, but just one is all I want haha

I tried for the December male, but with held my entry into the one for Hotdog since he wasn’t a dragon. I agree with you on all points about the male dragon ^^ I think once I get one, I’ll be happy, I’m not going to be able to amass a great collection, but just one is all I want haha

The male really does have a Cocky little smirk about him doesn’t he!!!! Wonder what he knows that we don’t????? πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

I’m excited to get my hands on my first Male dragon in mid March! πŸ˜€ I’m getting my first Mother dragon Friday! and another (diff paint) right after the first! XD *excited!* Can’t wait till I can get my hands on a Lap and Scratching now!! – I’d actually be giddy over a griffin raffle again too!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.