fbpx

February 2012 Grab Bag Young Poads–post their arrivals!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags February 2012 Grab Bag Young Poads–post their arrivals!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)
  • Author

Here’s mine!May be for trade in the future,not sure yet. 🙂
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Thank you to my friend for the help getting it. :bigsmile:
    They are all darling.Adaneth,LOVE IT!! :bigsmile:
    Photobucket

Cute little purple and blue butt!!! 🙂 So sweet!

Amanda
    Participant

*pout* I was supposed to get mine today but it didn’t come. I just now checked the tracking number again and it says there is no record of it? Just this morning the estimate still said delivery 2/25 🙁

Ohhhh I’m so excited to get mine, I didn’t even see the class pic of them I just had to have one 😀
      It won’t get here for aaaaaages though, it’s gotta cross the Atlantic first!

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Personally, I wouldn’t mind having another one. So I’ll be looking for someone who doesn’t care for theirs and wants to sell. I love mine and wouldn’t want to trade her!

Personally, I wouldn’t mind having another one. So I’ll be looking for someone who doesn’t care for theirs and wants to sell. I love mine and wouldn’t want to trade her!

I’d like at least two more myself, but finances are probably not ideal for it. (doable, but other priorities *should* take precedence–we’ve all be there, LOL) Otherwise, I’d be sending out a number of “if you ever decide to sell” PM’s already! 🙂 So many unique poads, there hasn’t been one yet that I didn’t like.

Hannah
        Participant

I will say nothing negative about these because they’re beautiful, they are just so not up my alley color wise – Hannah’s luck strikes again! BOOM!

My loving and wonderful boyfriend got me one of these little guys and I love him for thinking of me, but unfortunately it wasn’t one that I liked! He tried though, I give him tons of credit for that XD

They are up for trade if anyone is interested 🙂 (from this OR the last batch!) Trade PMs ONLY please – I am NOT selling either of these.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Rachel
          Participant

Here are mine. They’re so beautiful! They remind me of tropical hummingbirds.

And the other:

Adaneth
            Participant

I love the butterfly-wing effect on that top one. And they match each other pretty nicely too! 🙂

briteblades
              Participant

The poads are here!
                One is for my sister (rucario43) and one is for me. I’m in Massachusetts visiting! Since my little sister is in school I get to have first pick on which one I want!! I love them both so this is difficult, what do you guys think?

Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket

The poads are here!
                One is for my sister (rucario43) and one is for me. I’m in Massachusetts visiting! Since my little sister is in school I get to have first pick on which one I want!! I love them both so this is difficult, what do you guys think?

Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket

The Pink and blue is sooooooo pretty. I’d pick that one!!!

Adaneth
                Participant

They’re both adorable! 🙂 Have fun choosing!

briteblades
                  Participant

Mine was signed! Yours must’ve escaped before Melody had a chance!

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Heehee, she must’ve been excited to come see me! :bigsmile:

Heehee, she must’ve been excited to come see me! :bigsmile:

Must have! Mine was signed on both pad and back of the poad card as well, so you might want to contact Susie.

She’s a lovely little thing; I bet you won’t have any trouble trading her.

Lokie
                      Participant

I got my poad…

I’m not angry or disappointed about which poad I got. Not at all. Its how the grab bag game works. I’m just utterly and completely amused at the situation. Last grab bag swap, I got one of the only few black poads with white cheeks- the only color I absolutely did now want. Guess what I get again? Yup, a black poad with white cheeks! LMAO Come on, Really? REALLY? Life have a sense of humor, all right =P

However, I find the teal detail so exquisite and intricate. I can’t stop looking at it. It’s so clear Melody spent a lot of time on it =) I’ll take new photos later as the light wasn’t cooperating.

Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.