February 2012 Grab Bag Young Poads–post their arrivals!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags February 2012 Grab Bag Young Poads–post their arrivals!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
  • Author

Look who showed up in the mail today! She’s so utterly amazing, I can’t wait to see everyone else’s, so please post when yours arrives!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Apologies for crappy pics this morning; I’m stoned out of my head with migraine meds and headed right back to bed in a couple of minutes. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll try for better pics this weekend if I have the time.

If anyone finds this little girl on the wheel, please let me know where. I’ve scoured it and think she might be one of the unpictured 12, but I’m not sure. Main body color is predominantly turquoise (though that shades into blue and then purple on her backside), cheeks and beak are copper (yay!), she’s got a mosaic-y cape that shades to a pair of magenta-purple stripes on top of her head (with greenish gold eyebrows just beneath), and her eyes are light yellow or gold. With this headache, all those birdie faces and big ol’ hineys start to look alike! Every time I think I’ve spotted her, the eyes or the eyebrows or headpiece to the cape are wrong.

With all the copper on her, plus the turquoise, she’s a great addition to the CP dragon pair on the desk. Though I would have loved butterfly wings (or the tiger one), I suspect this one’s staying here. I can’t imagine a better fit with what I have already.

THANKS MELODY!

Adaneth
    Participant

Wow! She’s colorful! I think I see her on the first shot. On the very outside, at the top between 12:00-1:00, or 3rd to the left of the solid pink one.

Hope you feel better soon! I can’t wait to get mine. ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
      Participant

So pretty .

Here she is!!!!

Photobucket

Adaneth found her I just circled and posted!!

Hannah
        Participant

shes sooooooooooooooo prettttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *drool*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Thanks, Adaneth & Branzy, for finding her on the main photo, I think you’re right. She’s not pictured in any of the closeups, but that sure looks like her up in that corner.

Its been pouring all day, so even without the headache, I couldn’t have gotten any good natural light pics, but I’ll take her outside for some the first chance I get.

Any ideas for names are welcome. Allestra’s calling her “Mine,” but that’s her general response to everything on the desk. LOL

Hannah
          Participant

My friend’s cat name is “Mine” XD you should go with it! I always thought it was a cute name.

Rachel
            Participant

What a beautiful face on that Poad. It reminds me of a painted bunting.

My friend’s cat name is “Mine” XD you should go with it! I always thought it was a cute name.

LOL! I suspect my youngest cat calls me “Mine”. She cops some serious attitude whenever my husband gets near me.

Is yours still showing delivery for tomorrow? Now that I’ve seen one closeup, I want to see them all. The detail and the vibrance of the colors just wasn’t all that clear on the livestream. In person, it’s so clear how much work went into these.

Hannah
              Participant

No, (pooh pooh!) mine now states a Monday delivery ๐Ÿ™ I’m holding out hope that maybe it’ll come early (my uni came a day early!) but I’m guessing monday is probably the day. * quivers with excitement*!!

Misty
                Participant

There was a huge mudslide blocking the only real road into and out of town here, I am pretty sure I wont get mine til monday either ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kiya
                  Participant

Here is my little gal!

IMG_5862

Here is my little gal!

IMG_5862

*jaw drops*

a) she’s gorgeous and…
                    b) you have sun. *sticks tongue out while facing south towards your general vicinity*

๐Ÿ™‚

Truly, she’s stunning. What color are her eyes? I can’t tell from the pic.

Kiya
                    Participant

Dark brown eyes.

That was the 2 minutes of sun we had today! It’s been raining all day. LOL

Dark brown eyes.

That was the 2 minutes of sun we had today! It’s been raining all day. LOL

We have hail. Sigh.

I don’t think I’ve seen the dark brown, I’ll have to go look at some of the others.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.