fbpx

Faverite Mythical Beings

Home Forums Miscellany Community Faverite Mythical Beings

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    LuvsDragons
    Participant

I would want a dragon for sure. And I’d love to be an elf or fairy. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

I would want to have a Genie, if this counts.

I would be a Wood Nymph and wear a tiny bottle necklace in which I would hold my Genie. The two of us together could easily care for the woods and of course play havoc on any predators.

I would save my three wishes to be used at such a time that the earth would require my assistance. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Elena
        Participant

A Poad. Though does the clutter of them on my desk count as pets?
          Or a Fire Lizard from Anne McCaffery’s books ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
          Participant

Nice choices .

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I like *Melody’s* dragons-they’re wise looking and beautiful. Each one has its own personality like real reptiles. But in general, I like
              1.Dragons
              2. Kirins
              3. Unicorns
              4. Griffins
              5. Pegasus

But for a pet, I’d absolutely love a Kijja (key-jah but the “j” sound is like the j in Raja the tiger from Aladdin) which is a little creature I made up in 2003. This is a crappy drawing I did several years ago. It flies around and sits on your shoulder.

Its about 6″ tall, has very soft and fluffy fur like a bunny. Its tail is like a lion’s tail-thin with a little tuft of fur on the end. In that picture he’s wearing a collar and has ribbons in his/her mouth. She/he has long long whiskers near its cheeks and shorter whiskers like a cat near its nose. When its happy it coos or purrs, and when its sad, it goes “Merrr.” and its ears droop. It’s usually a very happy creature and it bonds to only one person.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.