fbpx

Faverite Mythical Beings

Home Forums Miscellany Community Faverite Mythical Beings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Thought this might be fun . What are your faverite creatures or beings for myths and legends ? And if you could have one as a pet or companion?
      Here are my choices to start things off

Dragons
      Wizards
      Satyrs
      Fauns
      Chimeras
      Werewolves
      Vampires
      Winged Horses
      Griffins
      Winged Cats
      Herne The Hunter and the Wild Hunt
      Phoenix
      Elves
      Fairies

If I could have one as a pet or companion . I’d want a dragon and be a wizard !

Carolyn
      Participant

LadyFirebird
        Participant

I’d want a phoenix as a pet and maybe a griffin as well! A unicorn in the garden would be nice along with some kirins. ๐Ÿ˜€

Carolyn
          Participant

That sounds like a great group of pets .

Apari
            Participant

Most def a dragon, but not one that got huge! Just a nice little lap dragon. ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
              Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Most def a dragon, but not one that got huge! Just a nice little lap dragon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Not me… I want one big enough to ride! He’d also have a custom built “house” right next to the entry drive to keep all the door-to-door salesmen away. ๐Ÿ˜†

etruscan
                Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

sagiaparri wrote:

Not me… I want one big enough to ride! He’d also have a custom built “house” right next to the entry drive to keep all the door-to-door salesmen away. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don’t know about a big dragon – just think of the food bills. Or do you have so many door-to-door salesmen that no one would ever notice if a few became dragon dinner? :yum:

Kelly
                  Participant

etruscan wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

sagiaparri wrote:

I don’t know about a big dragon – just think of the food bills. Or do you have so many door-to-door salesmen that no one would ever notice if a few became dragon dinner? :yum:
                    HaHa, yeah for me I’d have to say a dragon too. I also like the concepts of griffins, unicorns, pegasus, kelpies, harpies, and I know theres more just too many to name. ๐Ÿ˜€

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

If I could have ANY pet, I would want a Goblin Cat (like my avatar)!

Apari
                      Participant

etruscan wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

sagiaparri wrote:

I don’t know about a big dragon – just think of the food bills. Or do you have so many door-to-door salesmen that no one would ever notice if a few became dragon dinner? :yum:I was thinking the same thing, a cow a day would get pretty pricey!
                        ๐Ÿ˜†

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Well, I’m thinking if they have the metabolism of our reptiles and crocodilians, he actually wouldn’t have to eat THAT MUCH. ๐Ÿ˜‰

He could also keep all the varmits out of my pecan trees! 8)

hahahaha!!! Doesn’t every witch? ๐Ÿ˜†

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

If I could have ANY pet, I would want a Goblin Cat (like my avatar)!

we had one. his name was fred – short for freddy krueger – he took on dogs, cars, people – absolutely hated my brother – and fred was a BIG kitty… when he stood on his hind legs he could rest his chin on the kitchen counter top and his paws were nearly as big as the palm of my hand ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Carolyn
                            Participant

etruscan wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

sagiaparri wrote:

I don’t know about a big dragon – just think of the food bills. Or do you have so many door-to-door salesmen that no one would ever notice if a few became dragon dinner? :yum:Well you could alway live in the country and raise cows . Some go to the meat market and some to your dragon . Who might like sheep too or that annying neighber . :yum:

Bodine
                              Participant

I wouldn’t mind being bonded with a Fire Lizard. ๐Ÿ™‚ If I could be another being,it would most def. be an Elf.Gentle but silent and deadly if need be.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Carolyn
                                Participant

Reading Dragonsdawn right now . It’s the book about how humans came to Pern and how they created the dragons . I wish I was there at Harperhall with a couple firelizards !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.