fbpx

Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Congrats, Matty! Yours sounds beautiful!
      My second one is in DC now…. Hopefully I’ll receive him tomorrow!

LOL – BTW Zloy there’s only 9 left so hopefully the temptation will go away soon! I’ve been saving for Melody’s Kickstarter too! If you are on her Kickstarter email you may have seen the potential Reward Tier groupings that Melody is considering. She also mentions that it may be ready to go in a month… Can’t wait!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

oh,I hate not having my car,a job,winning the lottery ….LOL

Congrats everyone!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Yes, everyone’s Wolfies have been great!
          Love seeing the detailed photos ….

Ela_Hara
          Participant

The countdown continues! 6 Left!

tig3r06
            Participant

None left!  Which is good because I was tempted for a 2nd for trade bait 😊

Mary
              Participant

Now, they’re all sold out.  My wallet thanks whomever bought the last ones removing that temptation from me to buy another .  🙂

dashesndots
                Participant

Well that solves my quandary if I wanted to buy another one.  I was trying to wait and see if more showed up here, to gauge whether or not any of my other faves might be left, haha.  Oh well.

Susie
                  Keymaster

We have a few leftover Grab Bag Pebble Wolves that will go on ebay;  probably beginning in late September.

(We do not know what they look like yet and won’t be unwrapping them until its time to post them on ebay!)

Zelda
                    Participant

Ack, sorry everyone for the dumb continuing issues with Photobucket. I thought I’d found a workaround, except it didn’t work 🙁 Anyway, here are working photos of my wolf!

Again, it’s up for trade if anyone is smitten 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

tig3r06
                      Participant

Wish there were more photos of people’s woofs they got 🙁

Dragon Breezier
                        Participant

Hi,

I have posted my 2 in the Classifieds up for trades. If some one wants to move them here to the posting thread please do. I have no idea how to post them on here. Newbie-ish here. 🙂 Ummm… That was way too easy!! Can anyone see the Wolf??Wolf #1

Dragon Breezier
                          Participant

SO… Maybe I can post their pictures. Can anyone see them??

GB Wolf #2

Kim
                            Blocked

I can see your wolves!  Very nice!  I was kind of thinking it might be nice to get a wolf but it’s probably good I didn’t since I am still waiting for payments on a couple pieces I have.  Mary, I like the colours and design on yours!  I think my favourites posted in the classifieds though were from Betrluk1.  Too bad I can’t afford one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Zelda, i love the face on your wolf!! Very well done!

I also like both your wolves very much, Dragon Breezier

I am happy to say that I got one of the wolves I was hoping for. Hes all black with silver feathers and the cuttest white nose. Although i do like him very much, if he was your top choice, send me a PM. I liked so many, I might be ok trading. Ill post better pics, but in the mean time, hes off the the bottom left, circled in this pic..

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
                                Participant

I was going to hold off posting my pics until I heard back on some trade offers, but I’ll go ahead and post them anyway. The left-most is a keeper, even though it is one I specifically said I didn’t want! The blue/orange transition I don’t like is only visible from the back, and from the front, it looks like my three-heart one. The second and third are traded already unless my trade partner gets similar ones in her second order. The right-most has been offered to someone, but it isn’t really what she is looking for, so I don’t know that she will go for it.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.