fbpx

Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

Beautiful wolves everyone!

Ela_Hara congratulations on getting your top pick!

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Courtney
      Participant

I broke down and bought a second wolf XD

My husband (who isn’t normally into Windstone’s) loved my autumn leaf ladybug wolf so I’m now buying one for myself.

I really really hope I get a colorful or sillohette wolf. My all time favorite is the colored wolf with the dinosaurs on him.

Fingers crossed.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Mary
        Participant

Well, the long wait for UPS ground to deliver my Windstone was definitely worth it!  I ended up with one of my favorite mosaic looking wolves.  She has a black base and southwestern color scheme (which I love), two birds and a cat hanging out on the sides.

I’m jumping for joy  🙂

Ela_Hara
          Participant

CONGRATS Mary!
            It’s Great that you got one of your Favs! She’s Fabulous – and with All that detail work! Amazing! I love that little paw print in the turquoise spot on her back.
            Great Grab!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

jmoore
            Participant

Congratulations Mary!

tig3r06
              Participant

Congrats on getting your favs everyone! I broke down and got one finally…hopefully i get a fav of rylorien, ferlin or natasha to trade 😊

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Congratulations Mary 🙂 He’s beautiful

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Mary
                  Participant

Thanks everyone!

Tigr306 – I hope that you get one of your favs or some good “trade bait”.

Zelda
                    Participant

Let’s see if these pictures come through – apologies if they don’t! I’ve got the copper feather cape wolf in the third class photo, top row, right in the middle. It’s got beautiful pearly copper feathers with black and white detail lines, colorshift purple spots and lavender accents on the neck and shoulders, a pearl-to-copper ‘face mask’, and gold eyes!

It’s a lovely wolf (thank you Melody!) but not what I was hoping for, so it’ll be up for trade!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Courtney
                      Participant

Zelda try using Imgur to share your photos. Photobucket sucks and we can’t see them.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Matty
                        Participant

Hi everyone!

My adopted wolf arrived today. He is beautiful and I am very happy with him. He looks to be the brother of Linda’s Wolf with the feathers on him and he matches my foxes quite well. Mine has feathers all the way down his back, and tail.. they start off deep russet.. fading to gold.. then turning to silver and a champagne colour at the tips. He is very elegant looking. I am very happy with him!

tig3r06
                          Participant

Congrats matty on your new family member! 😊

Zloy720
                            Participant

Here is my guy,  arrived awhile ago but didn’t have time to post about it before.

http://windstoneeditions.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1529192/bpuns3tfacvl2fmvkkyfpgu92ah3lizn.jpg

Zloy720
                              Participant

Really loving these guys! They are so gorgeous,  everyone has gotten some wonderful grabs so far and I adore my guy.  He has more red shading in the leaves then the photos show…

So would love to get another one,  but trying to save for Melody’s kickstarter since I really want the paired poads tier if possible. .. *sigh* I hope these beautiful little fur balls sell out soon so the temptation goes away! ;D

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

@Zelda, you dont need a host for sharing pics here. Just attach them from your hard drive (or wherever) by clicking on the last icon all the way to the right, above where you type. Looks like a mini pic of a mountain and a sun, next to the ones that look like paperclips.

Gorgeous wolf btw! you too, Zloy720

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.