Fanfiction!

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion Fanfiction!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Okay so Fanfiction is a guilty pleasure of mine on occassion. I written a few here and their some on Deviant art, Other on AFF, Fanfiction and mediaMiner. I have the same Pen name on some and different pen names on others. I could list at least three stories or series that I have based some on.

Saiyuki
    Devil May Cry
    Tmnt (yes I know my age is showing)
    Fma (currently in the works)

Though the sad thing is I never really finished the stories got caught up with college and life. Though most of my stories revolve around several of my own characters and story lines along with several of my supporting characters based on friends who are helping me with my own book creation. Its a really interesting and long story thats been in the works for a while. If I ever get back in my accounts I will post some of my stories for everyone to view.

Amber
    Participant

I write Battlestar Galactica (2003) Fan Fiction.

I’ve only been writing it for about 7 months, and I primarily write for the bsg_kink community….so most all of it is MA/NC-17. It’s a requirement, you see. LOL.

But, I can post a link to my FF.net if anyone is interested.

Don’t be interested.

๐Ÿ˜‰

Here are the names of a few of my favorite LotR fanfiction authors off the top of my head:
      Achillea Millefolium
      Anglachel
      Cara Loup
      crazyx4
      Elenya
      Europanya
      Evermind
      Fennelseed (two stories)
      Gillian Middleton
      Heidi Gamgee
      Lbilover
      Molly J. Ringwraith
      Nienna Calaquendi
      Serai
      Teasel

Some

fluff,
      a touch of angst,
      and a dash of humor. (All direct links are PG-13 and appropriate, I swear)

I’m probably forgetting someone, but I’ll be sure to update this post.

Here’s a bit of fanart: (non-slash)

(First drawing by ElvesAteMyRamen) (Second and third by Esteljf)

Don’t be shy people — share your favorites!

phantomess
      Participant

Although I’ve been writing stories basically since I learned to write on paper, I’ve only written one fanfiction: a Silent Hill fanfic. I’m a big fan of the Silent Hill game series!
        I’m not particularly proud of that fanfic, though… -_- Some of it was pretty awesome and well written, I must say, but on the whole, it sucked. It had a pretty ridiculous backstory and symbolism. I really like the atmosphere I created in parts, though.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Catriona
        Participant

I write stories about the tv series dark shadows. I write fantasy mostly. Real life just is not my cup of tea. Lol

I love Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love ๐Ÿ’• to write stories and draw.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.