Family Poads?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Family Poads?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I would love to see more baby autumn leaf poads too! I am saving to buy an adult autumn leaf poad but can someone tell me what the previous adult poads sold for, like the peacock ones? I want to buy one from someone but I have no idea what they used to sell for or what they are worth as I have never purchased a big poad before.

Go to the store and look under “Postponed Production”. That lists a lot of poads, including the Black Peacock for $100.

Kim
      Blocked

Thanks etruscan. I did find them after all and now I have a peacock poad and an autumn leaf! I am happy. But I would love to see the small ones in production colours too and also more new production colours in the big ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

I was hoping for a young Zeppard or Metallic Blue!

Melody painted a 1st born for the zeppard, which turned out really cute…i agree with the idea about babies for our life size poads…how cute would that be to have little sugar plums running around!!!???? Great request everyone!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
          Participant

I was hoping for a young Zeppard or Metallic Blue!

Melody painted a 1st born for the zeppard, which turned out really cute…i agree with the idea about babies for our life size poads…how cute would that be to have little sugar plums running around!!!???? Great request everyone!!!

I would love a Sugar Plum baby in LP.I am still wanting an AL one…. 🙁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Heather
            Participant

I do like the baby Poads. 🙂 Their perky expressions, big feet and little beaks just make them adorable, and it would be fun to see some in production colors. However, I can also sympathize with the urge to make them all Grab Bags, because after all what a perfect opportunity to create! I think that the Grab Bags are a wonderful idea, because not only do we get to see dozens of wonderful new patterns and color combinations, but Melody gets a chance to try out various ideas that have been percolating, and see which ones could pan out into new ideas for production or LP. And there’s always the chance that a Grab Bag might bear enough resemblance to a production color scheme that the baby goes well with the adult: after all, many juvenile coats look like a different take on the coat of the adult. So really, it’s a win-win.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.