fbpx

Family Poads?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Family Poads?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

I really like most of your adult poad paint jobs. But I don’t have the room to display the adult poads. So I was wondering if you ever thought to paint your young poads in the adult poads paint jobs and sell them as production pieces? Also people love to buy the families like with the dragons, unicorns, and griffins so I would think that the young poads would sell well.

Jamesqe
      Participant

And with the popularity of this last batch of GB young poads. I think a production winged poad would sell good. I want one! 🙂

I was just thinking about how much I would LOVE to have baby Sugarplum Poads!

dragonmedley
        Participant

And I want a young Chukar poad…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kelsey
          Participant

I was hoping for a young Zeppard or Metallic Blue!

Bodine
            Participant

AutumnLeaf babies…..

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
              Blocked

These are good ideas. I was looking at the Poads available after getting a grab bag one and was surprised there weren’t many more to buy, especially the young poads.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

AutumnLeaf babies…..

I second that!!! AutumnLeaf Poad’s!!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I think ones that match the previously made adult Poads would be great. Butternut, Bengal, Sugar Plum, Black Peacock, Zeppard, white and Silver, (the list goes on)

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                    Keymaster

I really like most of your adult poad paint jobs. But I don’t have the room to display the adult poads. So I was wondering if you ever thought to paint your young poads in the adult poads paint jobs and sell them as production pieces? Also people love to buy the families like with the dragons, unicorns, and griffins so I would think that the young poads would sell well.

I suppose I should. Every time we get enough castings together, I end up doing them as a grab bag batch, because they are more fun.

Kelsey
                      Participant

Well, don’t get me wrong I love the Grab Bags!!! I was just wondering how often you do them so I could get another. But I would love to be able to get some of the Production poads in young version also. (Asking alot!)

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I’d definitely buy a few of them in young poad size (As I love the paint jobs on the adults but I don’t have the space to have big ones) I’m especially favoring Zeppard and Black Peacock 🙂

Kim
                          Blocked

I would love to see more baby autumn leaf poads too! I am saving to buy an adult autumn leaf poad but can someone tell me what the previous adult poads sold for, like the peacock ones? I want to buy one from someone but I have no idea what they used to sell for or what they are worth as I have never purchased a big poad before.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

OMG I would be all over any and all young Poads that you make production. I have to say that these little guys have stolen my heart. Squeeek for AL Young Poad PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Bodine
                            Participant

I suppose I should. Every time we get enough castings together, I end up doing them as a grab bag batch, because they are more fun.

Well then have FUN!! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.