Fall swap sign-up

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Fall swap sign-up

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Mimi looks forward to these.Can both of us do one? I can’t paint too well though.

I will if you will Jeff!!! Me in or out all hinges on you joining!!! :bigsmile:
    I wasn’t going to join this time but…. If it gets ya painting beside your amazing wife then I will.

Anyone else?

Waiting on Jeff (Bodinetoo) to decide ๐Ÿ˜‰

Prezaurian
    Participant

Go for it Jeff! You never know until you try. And it’s for funsies anyways. I’m only sorry I can’t join in this time. T_T

Bodine
      Participant

I talked him into it so join him up.What the heck. :bigsmile: Will send your email shortly Dragonmedley.
        Thanks Brandy!Luv you too. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I talked him into it so join him up.What the heck. :bigsmile: Will send your email shortly Dragonmedley.

Oh Goodie! I know you’ll show Jeff the ropes if he needs any help M!
          You’ll do Great J, I know it! Most of all… Have Fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ok I’m in too!
          Going off to send email

Message sent!

Mmloda
          Participant

Almost missed it! All signed up!

Marzena

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Still thinking…

tdm

tdm

pegasus4240
              Participant

I’m unable to play this time ’round, but can’t wait to see what everyone paints. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

dragonmedley
                Participant

I’ve received a few more entries but haven’t had time to respond yet – last night was fencing night and I get in late.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Amstaff
                  Participant

I REALLY would have liked to participate in this…. but with me being a noobie painter, and not having alot of time to paint….. Im scared the time frame wouldnt allow me to get this finished in time. Ordering the PYO sculpt alone may take 3 weeks to even reach me (the way customs has been lately… errr)… so Im going to pass on this one.

Hopefully when the next one rolls around I will have an extra PYO sculpt on hand, and with more experience under my belt I will be eager to join in ๐Ÿ˜‰ In the meantime, I cant wait to see everyones pics of the PYO’s they receive ! It all sounds like so much fun ๐Ÿ˜‰

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I REALLY would have liked to participate in this…. but with me being a noobie painter, and not having alot of time to paint….. Im scared the time frame wouldnt allow me to get this finished in time. Ordering the PYO sculpt alone may take 3 weeks to even reach me (the way customs has been lately… errr)… so Im going to pass on this one.

New painters are always welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                      Participant

So today is the last call!!!

Tonight at about 8 pm EST, I’ll be sending out names. Anyone else want to join us?

Bodine
                        Participant

New painters are always welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Exactly! My husband,Bodinetoo,is going to give it a try for the first time.We played around with ceramics years ago so I know he has an ability to make a lovely piece.He’s just a little nervous too.Give it a try.We all enjoy seeing new artwork. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Mimi looks forward to these.Can both of us do one? I can’t paint too well though.

Of course you can! C’mon!

We say it will depend on funds.I think he should try right? Something small and easy like Foo pups or Wolf would be easy enough for his first one.He thinks the Keepers are intimidating.

I found the foo mom to be easier than expected! And I bet s Kitsune would be fun for him! I also really loved the kirin as one that didn’t fight back, lol! ๐Ÿ™‚ Honestly, Foo Pups are harder to me, they’re so small it takes a steady hand!

I wish I could join this one, but I decided I want to paint a few for Christmas gifts… and don’t want to rush any… hopefully the next one I can do! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.