Fall 2022 PYO Swap Sign up instrustions

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Fall 2022 PYO Swap Sign up instrustions

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Val
    Participant

I’m new to the forum and new to Windstone Editions, but not new to painting models. I think having my first Windstone be a swap piece from another collector/artist is the perfect way to start my collection! 😊

Newbie, please be kind. ♥️

Laura Sparling
    Participant

Sent in! I hope you got it! This is my first one! Kind of nervous that I will make someone happy with what I paint!

JJ
    Participant

Curiosity question. I believe this is a secret exchange correct?

Basically, I’m wondering If I have a question or am looking for clarification on something from the person I’m assigned to paint for would I bring it to you Brenda?

(I’ve not done a creative project secretly before, typically when I’m doing a design for someone I’ve got the opportunity to really get in-depth on who they are and what they like 😀 )

Brenda Lower
    Participant

Curiosity question. I believe this is a secret exchange correct?

Basically, I’m wondering If I have a question or am looking for clarification on something from the person I’m assigned to paint for would I bring it to you Brenda?

(I’ve not done a creative project secretly before, typically when I’m doing a design for someone I’ve got the opportunity to really get in-depth on who they are and what they like 😀 )

Yes! This is kind of a ‘secret’ assignment- you don’t know who is painting for you until you actually receive the item. I can tell you, many of the prompts I’m getting are fairly general or vague. So, they like nature and animal colorings, or they might like jewel tones. There’s a lot of space for your creativity within this project.
    Feel free to bring questions to me. I can answer a lot, and if I can’t answer it, we’ll find you someone who can. Thanks!

Brenda Lower
    Participant

And just a reminder to everyone- if you’d like to participate, please message me by Thursday! We just hit over 50 people signed up- everyone is so excited!

darkflowernightshade
    The Dragon Collector
    Kendra
    Linda Watson
    Sarahbue
    Ren Judith
    Linda
    Mika
    Crose55
    Brenda Lower
    cwgrlup911
    Tyrrlin
    Azaziel
    Bernadette Durbin
    Suzanne
    CritterKeeper
    Megan
    frozendragon
    Ela_Hara
    Bodine
    Shiarah
    Sierra Harrell
    Scorpiolady21
    Kujacker
    Charlotte
    PhillyDrgnLdy
    KAYLEE WESTOM
    Melody
    JJ
    Nekkoi
    Nirvanacat13
    Eelowyn
    Melonious
    Melsarda
    Val
    elizabeth
    Bokor
    Silverpullet
    Tabitha Blansfield
    DragonLady590
    BigCatKeeper
    Zloy720
    afowkes
    Lectral
    Paula
    Laura Sparling
    K.Unicorn
    Kyla
    Samantha Bouck
    Karen
    Maia Howard
    Kaitlund

Brenda Lower
    Participant

Hi all! I’ve gathered all the names of people who want to participate, and we have 55 people! Yay!

I will probably be sending assignments out over the weekend, so just keep an eye open on your messages.
    Thanks!

Brenda Lower
    Participant

All assignments have been sent out! Please let me know if there’s any issue with your assignments. Have fun, everyone!

Bodine
    Participant

WOW!great group.Windstone workers heads up😅
    I got my name,have a sculpt suitable already so I’m good to go.
    Thank you for all your time and effort coordinating all this,it’s a lot of work.
    I am here to help if someone cannot follow through.

Every act matters,no matter how small.
    ISO:STONE LAP
    Grail wish...MALE HEARTH💘One day...

Mmloda
    Participant

PM sent Brenda.

Marzena

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.