Fall 2021 PYO Swap Sign Up Thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Fall 2021 PYO Swap Sign Up Thread!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Lower
    Participant

Thanks for all the updates!!! Mine got shipped out today as well.
      Let me know if anyone has any questions or issues! Thanks so much to everyone who’s participating!!!

sherry10151982
      Participant

I’ll send mine on Friday! Hope they like it! I worked hard as I’m sure everyone did!!

Bodine
        Participant

Somebody receive theirs,please start a “Show”thread.Cant wait to see them.😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mika
          Participant

Mine was sent out today. Fingers crossed for a safe arrival and the person liking it!

Khaleesi
            Participant

I recieved my swap! It is AMAZING!!! When can I share him???

Deadflwr
              Participant

I recieved my swap! It is AMAZING!!! When can I share him???

Looks like we can start a Fall Swap 2021 Show thread. 😁

Khaleesi
                Participant

How do we post photo here?

etruscan
                  Participant

Posting photos – Below the box for typing your message is a box labeled “Attachments” with a smaller box labeled “Select File”.

Click on “Select File” and that will let you choose a photo (that you have already taken). There is a size limit for the file, so you may have to resize your photo.
                    In my experience – if you are not using a program like Paint to resize the photo – one way to make the photo smaller is to upload it to Facebook and then download it again. The downloaded image often is small enough to post here.

When you have selected an image and linked a photo, but before you submit your post, you will have three options next to a small version of your photo in the “Attachments” box:
                    Set file caption
                    Insert into Content
                    Remove this file

Click “Insert into Content” to have your photo appear in your post. You can have up to four photos in one post. (You will see another box for “Select File” below the photo that you have already chosen.)

When you have added all the photos that you want to show, submit your post as you normally would.

This makes the whole thing sound more complex than it actually is! You should figure it out quickly.

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

This is on my iPad, but when I click on a photo in my photo library, it gives me a pop up of the photo with a choice to choose the photo or go back to the photo library. At the bottom of the image, it lists the image’s actual size. If I click on the actual size listing, it pops up size options. If I select medium and then use photo, it is generally a good size.

Khaleesi
                      Participant

This is my fall swap painted by Larissa Seagull. She did a beautiful job and I Love it! This was an absolute blast!

Bodine
                        Participant

That is a beauty.
                          There is a thread open now to post your lovely dragon.Do you know their forum name?
                          When you choose your picture,don’t forget to hit the “Insert into Content”,photo address will pop up in your post square,then submit.You almost got it!😉

Khaleesi
                          Participant

I have trouble navigating this….where is the thread? How do I get there?

Bodine
                            Participant

Go to active topics ,scroll down forum page.You will see it.

frozendragon
                              Participant

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, then it said the 5th, now it says the 8th even though it’s at the distribution center for the town it’s going to 🤦🏻 So it will get there any time between now and Tuesday… maybe.. lovely USPS..

Brenda Lower
                                Participant

For anyone who hasn’t received their swap piece yet, and I haven’t been in contact about a delay, please reach out to me so I can follow up with your person! Most people have gotten theirs, but I just want to make sure everyone ends up happy!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.