Fall 2021 PYO Swap Sign Up Thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Fall 2021 PYO Swap Sign Up Thread!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

I have a small question. Since some people in this swap are from FB and may not have an account here (or are otherwise not active), is somebody going to cross-post photos of swap pieces so forum-only people can see FB-only pieces? And vise-versa of course.

Also my piece is completed.

Jessica
      Participant

I’m really struggling with my swap piece. I’m worried it’s not going to be what this person wants. I feel like I can’t inject my own style into it without deviating from the prompts. Am I taking it too seriously?

Bodine
        Participant

Jessica:Maybe.Just relax.Breathe.Pick some time to yourself and go for it.We love what we get so no worries.😁
          Mika:I am sure someone will accommodate and we all love to see the pieces so maybe post it either place and mention reposting.One of us gladly help.👍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Khaleesi
          Participant

I’m a bit nervous too…this being my first time….and knowing I’m not as talented as some folks here….but I’m hoping my piece will be liked….and I am sure I will like mine. There are so many talented painters out there! And the pieces we get to paint…well…let’s just say…I LOVE these sculpts!😊 I LOVE this group of people….you ALL rock!💖🐲💖

Bodine
            Participant

😁👍

Brenda Lower
              Participant

Mika- I’ll encourage people to post photos in both places so everyone can see them!
                For everyone stressing about about prompts and if your recipient will love it, I know the feeling. When I stress to much, I take a step back for a day or two, and try to come back with fresh eyes. From what I’ve seen, people love what they get from these swaps. I love seeing what everyone comes up with!

Megan
                Participant

I can’t wait to ship my piece! I really hope my swapee likes it 😀

frozendragon
                  Participant

Mika- I’ll encourage people to post photos in both places so everyone can see them!
                    For everyone stressing about about prompts and if your recipient will love it, I know the feeling. When I stress to much, I take a step back for a day or two, and try to come back with fresh eyes. From what I’ve seen, people love what they get from these swaps. I love seeing what everyone comes up with!

I think I may need someone to post pictures for me, I’m not in the FB group and I actually don’t remember how to do it here… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bodine
                    Participant

I think I may need someone to post pictures for me, I’m not in the FB group and I actually don’t remember how to do it here… 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am here to help.Either email me your photos and post for you or help you post them.Let me know.😊

frozendragon
                      Participant

I am here to help.Either email me your photos and post for you or help you post them.Let me know.😊

Ok, I will let you know..

frozendragon
                        Participant

Mine is on the way today.. says it will be there on the 4th, but I’m sure it will take longer cause USPS. hope my person likes it..

Deadflwr
                          Participant

Packing mine today and will ship it tomorrow.

Bodine
                            Participant

Thanks😊

Megan
                              Participant

My swap has been shipped! Now to fidget impatiently until it’s delivered…

Deadflwr
                                Participant

I actually ended up getting mine shipped today and they should get it on Thursday! 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.