fbpx

Fall 2017 PYO Swap !!!! ~Hosted by 96037/WeaselsonEasels and BipolarBear

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall 2017 PYO Swap !!!! ~Hosted by 96037/WeaselsonEasels and BipolarBear

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

I’m glad you like him, Dragon Feathers. Here are a few more pics of Frank

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
      Participant

I’m so glad you like him!  The opal paint is very hard to photograph, but so pretty. The one I included is a different color than the one I used. I used pink blue opal and blue flash colorshift along with greys and a dark blue.  Here’s some more pics.

Wow these are so gorgeous! I got my peice from melody this week and Laundry2011 got hers 3 weeks ago, it had gotten sent early. We need to post pics still. There are several peices that went out late and with the car accident and general crazy we got lost here and our pieces are going out on Monday. 🙁 Sorry to the folks who will be getting them late! Bi-polarbears is delivered in Oregon but as he is in Idaho with me, has not seen it yet. He will see it next week~ For the folk that painted, dont post about it at all until he gets to see it. :3

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Phoegonix
        Participant

Another shot of Full Fathom Five.  My only other pictures are progress shots.

MandBsMom
          Participant

Mine arrived yesterday from Mmloda, but I need to get pics. Hopefully tomorrow during the day! (Since when I leave for work its dark, and when I get home, its dark)

She painted a Kirin in purples and grey and his name is Amethyst Cluster. I love him!!!!!

Sadly, the PYO I am painting is still here needing some tweaks….our house got hit with “Man Flu” which then morphed into “Mom Flu”. (Not actual flu, just a really bad cold)

I apologize so much to my swapee….I will try to finish it this weekend and get it out ASAP!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Rylorien
            Participant

@drag0nfeathers – Wow! That kitsune you painted is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! I am in love with those lavendar colors.

@Ela Hara – The color palette you used on Hannibal is so pretty!

@t1ger06 – I am loving the grey blends on the foo. What brand is the opal paint you used? And are those special eyes or is the lighting just confusing me?

I can’t wait to see more. My recipient should have either gotten hers today or tomorrow, unless mail is being “slow”. So much excitement!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I agree that all the PYOs so far have been great!

@Natasha – I’m so glad you love Hannibal, and I thought you would! You and I have very similar tastes in color schemes. When I looked up ‘Hannibal Lector’ and saw that a lot (most really) of the associated items/colors were dark red and purple I knew EXACTLY what to paint! I LOVE purple and dark red together! He almost didn’t make it in the mail to you (LOL! just kidding!)! I also tried one of the FolkArt color shift paints t1ger06 mentioned. I love how the base painted with the Black color shift made it look like pumice stone!

@drag0nfeathers
                – GREAT Job! That kitsune looks like it just dropped out of The Veligent!

@t1ger06 – your stuff is always great!

@Bodine
                – your Swap partner is going to love theirs – I just know it!

Wonderful PYO’s everyone! Can’t wait to see more!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
                Participant

Ryl, the eyes are Dreaming Tree Studio’s in Dichroic Smoke and the opal paint is by Art Alchemy.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Some super duper close up shots from when I was working on the Kitsune…

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mika
                    Participant

All the finished pieces have come out really nicely. Can’t wait to see the rest once they arrive.

Hannah
                      Participant

@Drag0nfeathers – Wow!  What beautiful detailing!  I love the color scheme too!

@Natasha – I love those colors, especially the (is it copper?) highlights!

@Tig3r06
                        – This totally embodies stormy weather.  Lovely!

@Phoegonix – what wonderful antiquing on the tail scales!  Beautiful job!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Zexious
                        Participant

These are all so fabulous! I’m absolutely in awe at all of the talent in this forum!!

Drag – The detail on that kitsune is absolutely stunning! My shaky little hands could have never managed that!

Bodine
                          Participant

That Kitsune is the bomb!

Very beautiful Hippocampus too.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

The details were hard on a textured surface, never mind such a tiny PYO. I cleaned it up a little bit more after those pics were taken, but the close ups I took before boxing ended up all looking blurry.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
                              Participant

I apologize that mine will go out  later this week, so it ‘might’ arrive just after Christmas because of the holiday rush.  Last week was hell with work and I’ve been sick all weekend, only made worse by my insistence that I would go to my last ice skating lesson of the year at the rink today.  I’m pretty certain I’ve sealed my fate in this either becoming bronchitis or pneumonia.  I’m staying out of the cold as much as possible the next few days (I was only exposed to the cold for 3 hours today and it escalated from just a small cough to hard to breathe and extremely hoarse in only a few hours).  I’m calling the doctor first thing for an appointment.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 238 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.