fbpx

Facebook Peeps

Home Forums Miscellany Community Facebook Peeps

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Really sore loser! I posted a comment on karma’s photo about how Karma bit her in the butt (not a nasty comment either, just a basic one) and she messaged me about how my 2 cents was meaningless and how I wasted my time. It’s like-jeez..take a deep breath and a nap, because she sure seems to take it personally. I am glad Karma won!

Duld
      Participant

umm.. . . I think I liked it too late. . .

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Really sore loser! I posted a comment on karma’s photo about how Karma bit her in the butt (not a nasty comment either, just a basic one) and she messaged me about how my 2 cents was meaningless and how I wasted my time. It’s like-jeez..take a deep breath and a nap, because she sure seems to take it personally. I am glad Karma won!

Holy Cow what a horrible attitude!

BRoS wrote:

umm.. . . I think I liked it too late. . .

Thats ok, it cant hurt, I imagine that she is still watching it, and with her attitude she kinda needs a wake up call! 😀

Laurie
        Participant

I LOVE paco collars but I can’t shell out the money for them. I entered Sidney in that contest but came no where near winning. Congratz to you!

How big is Sidney PD? Because I have one of Gages that i am selling, but its really big, let me know and i can add some pictures if you would like.

Laurie
          Participant

Sid is only a medium size dog but she has a great big neck. Right now she is in a 17inch collar but I’m sure the collar you have is probably much bigger. I’ve actually taken to making her own collars since I like to switch them up so much. I’m trying to learn how to hand sew leather right now since I don’t trust the rivets to stay in place if she pulls really hard. I’ve tugged the hell out of them with no problem but she is a little ball of muscle so I’m sure she could be much rougher then me.

Oh ya its bigger, LOL, its a 24-26, but I think would fit a 22-28 neck, too big though, lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.