fbpx

Facebook Peeps

Home Forums Miscellany Community Facebook Peeps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

If you guys could simply “like” paco Collars then like the photo it would be greatly appreciated!

If all my FB friends could please go and “like” Paco Collars http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paco-Collars/156137305357 then “like” this photo, all the prizes that Karma wins are given to needy dogs! So give a couple of minutes and help her win PLEASE!
    http://on.fb.me/h0yCrA

Amanda
    Participant

Done and done 🙂

Thankee :hi:

Just wanted to bump this up, and so everyone knows I dont normally get this involved but the lady in second place started slinging mud and i really dont like poor sports!

Tinks
      Participant

Done

Thanks Tinks!!

Hannah
        Participant

done! pooh pooh to poor sports!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Thanks a lot guys, I do believe we have won!

Katherine
          Participant

yay! i liked! 🙂 How was she slinging mud?

She said:
            “We’re down by 14! We’re down but not out…the comeptition claims the collar will be going to a “needy pup” well not sure what their idea of a “needy pup” is because jenna is a former shelter dog who still doesn’t have a home. Let’s get her that colla! Go team jenna! Thank you everyone so much for voting ?”

and

” I guess I should have entered my Rottie Hercules in this competition to win for Jenna instead of the actual dog the collar is for ;)”

She removed her other ones but she called Karma a bullmastiff, like it was a racial slur, and said that a service dog wasnt deserving, and blocked Dana (karmas mom) froms eeing her pic on the first day so she couldnt see the votes.

Just very poor sportsmanship, IMO

Katherine
            Participant

Well Jeez…I am glad Karma won (or at least it seems like it so far) because people who act that way, even though they probably mean well for jenna, need to learn to play fairly without trying to drag others in the mud in the process.

And that was the reason I posted the links on the few forums I visit, because if you cant play without trash talk then you dont deserve to win.

Thank you to everyone that voted, she did indeed win, and the dog that will be getting a free $190.00 collar is an English Mastiff that is undergoing bi-lateral TPLO, the same surgeries that Gage had that caused me to have to sell off most of my Windstones!

And just to ensure that Karma deserved to win the girl who was in second place now also accused Dana, Karmas mom, of cheating by saying that they used some voting software and saying that there is no way that she has that many friends. This is why I posted this on my forums, i dislike sore losers!

Hannah
              Participant

Well I’m really glad that she won!! The one who got second place not only sounds like a poor sport, but a sore loser!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.