fbpx

Epic Foo Swap Foto Thread!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Epic Foo Swap Foto Thread!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

I’m in absolute LOVE with my shishi! Hoooly wow. Did he ever make my day! Moonbeam painted him! I asked for my shishi to be inspired this character. He is AMAZING. At a loss for words. Thank you so much!

IΒ΄m glad that you like the little guy πŸ™‚ Sorry I made you wait so long with my note, I thought they were not supposed to be shown before the official shipping date >_<

They are all so lovely! IΒ΄m excited to see if maybe mine has already arrived when I come home on the 20th.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

This is the one I got from Machinegutz! He’s a super amazing Volcano foo!!! Squee! I love him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry, photobucket did this update and it’s full of bugs so I can’t figure how to resize these at the moment >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Oh! I guess it is obvious but just in case… my foo is coming from “Jennifer Miller”, so that my swapee knows. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Riversgrace
          Participant

Sirithiliel!!!! My lil lovie got here today!!!! She’s a froggy colored lil Foop! Bright greens, yellows and blues!!! I can’t post pictures from my phone πŸ™ I love her!!! Thank you so much!!!! I very much liked the fuzzy and dragon drawing you sent with her too! πŸ™‚

Matryoshka
            Participant

Wow, love the Volcano Foo πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Sirithiliel!!!! My lil lovie got here today!!!! She’s a froggy colored lil Foop! Bright greens, yellows and blues!!! I can’t post pictures from my phone πŸ™ I love her!!! Thank you so much!!!! I very much liked the fuzzy and dragon drawing you sent with her too! πŸ™‚

I am very glad you like her! I can post some pictures I took before I wrapped her if you’d like me too =D

EDIT** went ahead and put up the pictures! XD; Here’s the Froggy Foo I sent to Riversgrace

Riversgrace
                Participant

Thank you! So irritating not to be able to post from my phone…

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I got the most amazing gifts from Ciarnet today! I asked for autumny/halloweenie and she made me not one, but TWO Sugar Skull themed pups! They even came with a tombstone and some skully bracelets (the bracelets aren’t pictured because my little ones claimed them as their own, lol). These are so awesome, thank you so much for making them for me, Ciarnet!!
                    Meet Della and Mortie πŸ™‚
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket

Zloy720
                    Participant

Woot! I got my foop today! Pegasus4240 painted me the coolest pup! He has metallic teal eyes, and was tea stained and antiqued so is shades of medium-red brown with darker brown accents and some delicate gold sparkles! He is super cute. πŸ˜€

As soon as I figure out how to post the photos he will be up so everyone can see!

Thank you so much Pegasus4240! I really love him and wanted to make sure you knew I’d gotten him safe and sound. I may not get a chance to take some good photos and figure out how to post them until this weekend. So if you want, please feel free post photos of him now so people can admire him properly.;-)

Rachel
                      Participant

Wow! Some amazing foos!! I’m loving the skull-themed ones. That’s a LOT of work.

siberakh1
                        Participant

So many great foops! My person should get theirs by the weekend. I so hope they like it and I accomplished their request! *is nervous*

Jennifer
                          Participant

I was bad and mailed mine one day late, so VERY SORRY for my person, but she should get her foop in a day or so. I packed it *very* well so nothing should happen. If it arrives damaged for some strange reason, please let me know and I will redo! I’m super excited and can’t wait for it to get to its new home! /dance

Kiya
                            Participant

I got my little foo puppy! Yay! I’ll try to take good pictures of him tomorrow! πŸ™‚

pegasus4240
                              Participant

Woot! I got my foop today! Pegasus4240 painted me the coolest pup! He has metallic teal eyes, and was tea stained and antiqued so is shades of medium-red brown with darker brown accents and some delicate gold sparkles! He is super cute. πŸ˜€

As soon as I figure out how to post the photos he will be up so everyone can see!

Thank you so much Pegasus4240! I really love him and wanted to make sure you knew I’d gotten him safe and sound. I may not get a chance to take some good photos and figure out how to post them until this weekend. So if you want, please feel free post photos of him now so people can admire him properly.;-)

You’re welcome and I’m happy you like him! I had a lot of fun with him. Here are pictures:

So many wonderful little critters everybody. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Melody
                                Keymaster

Here’s my little plum colored foop! He was hard to photo – to show his subtle shading of green and blue on a purplish plum colored body. Hes Wonderful! Thank you Grayfire!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.