Epic Foo Swap Foto Thread!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Epic Foo Swap Foto Thread!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

I’m in absolute LOVE with my shishi! Hoooly wow. Did he ever make my day! Moonbeam painted him! I asked for my shishi to be inspired by this character. He is AMAZING. At a loss for words. Thank you so much!

Ciarnet
      Participant

The clean lines on that little Foop are absolutely amazing. He really did turn out quite lovely.

Chloe
        Participant

Very cute!!! LOVE the drawing, too!!!

littleironhorse
          Participant

Great job on that Pup! And I LOVE the accompanying card!

Misty
            Participant

Awww, they are all cute so far =) I can’t wait to see the rest!

machineguts
              Participant

Yay drag0n! I’m so glad he arrived and that you are happy with him! I am very sorry to hear you have the flu, I hope you get well soon!!

All the foops are looking so awesome! Lokie painted my little guy and he is absolutely gorgeous! His colors are deep metallic emerald, cranberry and royal blue, with gold accents. He has dark blue glass eyes. He didn’t have a name, so I have named him Lokie. I love him so much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Falcolf
                Participant

These are all so pretty! 😀 Wonderful jobs guys!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Riversgrace
                  Participant

*best zombie voice* must…see…more…foops….

Lokie
                    Participant

The foops look great!

Machineguts, I’m relieved yours made it safely and glad you like it =)

Melissa
                      Participant

Whee! My little sweetie came!

He’s a nebula/star themed Foop painted by Riversgrace, came with a sweet (and beautiful) card and the little guy is a marvelous mix of boldness and subtlety, easy to make out the highlights at a distance, yet rewards a much closer look. (and dang, that lovely sparkly paint!!!) His name is Uncharted, and the house ate my camera, leaving me with a much poorer camera that wouldn’t do him anything near justice. (Er, Riversgrace, do you have any photos of the little dude? Otherwise pics will be when I find my good camera)

Thank you, I love him!

Riversgrace
                        Participant

Oh YAY!! I’m so happy you like him (I was nervous)…. I do have a few pictures but can’t post them from my phone… I will post some on the windstone group on Facebook and perhaps someone will post them for me in this thread 🙂

Skylover
                          Participant

I got my foo puppy from Kyrin today! He is a really beautiful silver-teal and teal with rainbow sparkles. I tried my best to take good pictures of him, but unfortunately, I don’t seem able to do him any justice. My camera hates teal, so he came out dark gray and green. Thank you so much Kyrin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

aaaah mine is at it’s destination but my swapee hasn’t commented yet….I hope tracking didn’t lie D:

Emily
                              Participant

That’s the same situation with mine…I hope it got there okay…lol

dragonmedley
                                Participant

This is a fairly common worry – the tracking says the package has reached its destination, but the recipient doesn’t post about it…

Some people get stuff sent to their work address and are not in the office for a few days or the mailroom is slow to get the packages to them.

Some people can’t make it to the post office to pick up their parcel right away (for those of us who don’t have a mailbox and where the delivery person doesn’t leave anything on the porch).

Some people have others “put stuff away” for them and don’t find out about the parcel days later.

Etc!

So far, over the few years we’ve been doing this, I’ve only had one instance of a person receiving the swap and not saying anything about it – and this was before I put in the really, really long instructions (in fact, this was one of the reasons for said long instructions).

So what I’m trying to say is… no worries!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.