fbpx

Enamel pins

Home Forums Miscellany Community Enamel pins

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

Pin & Tonic has a whole series of dragon pins, some via kickstarter or regular production, some from a Patreon pin club.

Some pics from her site:

constellation
      wyvern

key hoarder
      key

patreon seasonal unicorn
      uni

patreon seasonal dragon
      storm

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow those are really cool pins <3

I have a great deal of enamel pins I get off of zenmonkeystuduios.com

They have a lot of the exclusive enamel pins from San Diego and New York Comicon from all kinds of cartoons I watch <3

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
        Participant

Melody – I love enamel pins! I get them whenever I travel, so I have them from different states, different countries, national parks, etc, etc. These pins from Fantasia are some of my favorites. The Silmaril pins were created by Jenny Dolfen (on Etsy) for the 50th anniversary of The Tolkien Society last year. They’re very pretty. And I love my Welsh Dragon!

IMG_20200120_101955

IMG_20200120_102056

IMG_20200120_102558

Those are so cute.Do you have this one.Best price I found.

IMG_20200126_063328

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
          Participant

Pin & Tonic has a whole series of dragon pins, some via kickstarter or regular production, some from a Patreon pin club.

Some pics from her site:

constellation
            wyvern

key hoarder
            key

patreon seasonal unicorn
            uni

patreon seasonal dragon
            storm

Those are beautiful.I fell in love with “The Last Unicorn” one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

whisker hunter west
            Participant

Thanks in part to this thread, I wound up on Kickstarter looking at projects with pins. Several hooked me, but at least they aren’t quite as hard on the budget as Windstones! I can’t remember if posting links is allowed, but I’ll put the keywords for an easy search if anyone else is curious to look them up. And pictures for eye candy – it’s fun to see how artists’ styles differ.

For those who liked the Pin & Tonic pins, they have a KS going right now with “rainbow” dragon pins, but it ends TOMORROW (February 2). It looks like you’ll also be able to buy most of those pins off the usual Pin & Tonic site later, though. Keyword search = “Here There Be Dragons”
              KS_PinNTonic_HereThereBeDragons

Another artist has more “traditional” dragons and intricate details and a strong nature focus, with a few “series” of styles like bottled mini-dragons. Also, the most adorable “I has a fish!” dragon pin. Keyword search = “day-night dragon enamel pins”
              KS_Day-NightDragonPins

Then I found a fun Eastern-style artist that made hybrid fantasy pins – flower phoenix, scaley tiger, and what to *me* looks like a kirin. They looked to me like they’d fit into the Veligent’s world pretty well, plus they’re highly detailed and colorful. Keyword search = “hybrid enamel pins”
              KS_Hybrid2pt0_FantasyPins

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Landipan
              Participant

Oooh, I really like those Kirins, you don’t see a whole lot of Kirin pins around!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Wow… now I want to buy so many pins…

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

whisker hunter west
                  Participant

This thread got me addicted to watching for pins on Kickstarter. =P
                    There’s a new dragon pin project that launched, called “Ancient Asian Dragons- Enamels and Stickers”, that I thought people here might like. They’re oriental style dragons in five different colors and patterns – including koi!

KS_oriental_dragon_pins

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I saw that Asian Dragon Kickstarter too. I’m more of a Western Dragon fan though.
                      Here’s one I’m actively backing if anyone wants to check them out: Mystic Dragon pins. The Koi Dragon pin is the one I’m getting, which is the golden-tan one at the center bottom with wings spread and spots. ^_^

Mystic-Dragon-Pins

I also pledged on the ‘Day – Night’ Dragon pins and am getting a couple of those too! There are some really nice Artist enamel pins on Kickstarter.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

Now see, I could wear Windstone pins to Gen Con and I’m sure people would stop me and ask where I got them. I’m not a subtle Con goer and often times hawk items for artist friends of mine if I’m wearing their products. You would not believe the number of different cards I carry with me on some days, lol. This could be another way to draw interest to Windstone because it’s a smaller more affordable item. And think of all the color possibilities.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

whisker hunter west
                        Participant

There’s more dragon pins on Kickstarter – including one that made me think of Windstones with its level of detail. I backed that one before I even checked the price!
                          temp_Owlgon-dragon-pin

There’s a set of Seasons dragons that I really like, and the project expanded with stretch goals for Space and Crystal dragons. They’re more stylized, but I love the artist’s color choices. I wound up liking the Sun & Solar Eclipse dragons even better than the original Seasons dragons that drew me to that project.
                          temp_Seasons-dragon-pins

And as if to prove that dragons are not my only weak spot – though the dragon pin in this set is *so* cute – there’s another pin set called Ethereal Familiars that caught me with the color-blends and paired poses for the cats and wolves. It’s also a good set to show how one design can play with color options, like Setsunawolf said.
                          temp_Ethereal-Familiars-pins

And I shall run off again… and remind myself a thousand times that I’m saving up for a certain dragon Kickstarter… XP

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Ha Ha! Me too!
                            I can get so roped into these there are so many neat things on Kickstarter …

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.