fbpx

Emerald vs. Jade

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald vs. Jade

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    LuvsDragons
    Participant

I would like to know if anyone has pictures of a Jade Scratcher (or any dragon) next to an Emerald. I saw a Jade scratcher and an Emerald on e-bay and think I like the jade better but would like comparison photos. Thanks to all! πŸ˜€

Carolyn
      Participant

I just don’t care for Jade . Emerald green is one of the few shades of green I like .

Hannah
        Participant

I think I saw the auctions you are talking about with the Emerald and the Jade scratchers – I believe the Jade Scratcher was mislabeled. Looking at them side by side, they were literally the same green color, the one labeled “jade” simply had more of the accent greens than the one labeled “Emerald”.

This doesn’t help your question at all, I just wanted to share my thoughts XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

littleironhorse
          Participant

The image is not mine, I found it on the internet.

Skylover
            Participant

Here’s a picture of a jade scratcher:

Photobucket

Here’s a line up of regular emeralds (note the emerald color does vary quite a bit in darkness):

Emeral Dragons

Unfortunately, I only still own the jade scratcher, so I can’t take a picture of all of them together.

Copper83
              Participant

Emerald
                Lap Dragon

Jade
                Scratching Dragon

Fritochick (Mary)
                Participant

Hi guys—the scratchers on e-bay were mine. I admit the pictures weren’t the greatest but——they were a JADE and an EMERALD. Side bt side you CAN see a difference. Besides the jades all have more gold on the wings. I hope the winning bidder is pleased. Just thought I’d clear things up!!!!

Hannah
                  Participant

Oops! Sorry about that Frito!! I admit I didn’t bid on that jade specifically because I thought it was mislabeled!! >< Argh! Oh well.. Sorry for the misunderstandng πŸ™‚

I bet if you advertized on the forum about your ebay pieces they would get more traffic too, and I for one would be WAY more comfortable with bidding on something that a forum member put up πŸ™‚

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                    Participant

Oops! Sorry about that Frito!! I admit I didn’t bid on that jade specifically because I thought it was mislabeled!! >< Argh! Oh well.. Sorry for the misunderstandng πŸ™‚

I bet if you advertized on the forum about your ebay pieces they would get more traffic too, and I for one would be WAY more comfortable with bidding on something that a forum member put up πŸ™‚

I second that. I get more information on the piece and usally will come with it’s box or packed correctly!!!! Have not recieved ANY broken pieces lately because I bid or buy from forum.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Pam

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Skylover
                        Participant

Is that the jade emperor? I remember hearing about him, but I don’t recall if I ever saw any pictures. He’s beautiful!

Pam

Yes. That is the only known example so far of a solid jade emp.

Fritochick (Mary)
                            Participant

Just wondering—when I list an item on e-bay, doesn’t theoriginalfritochick show up as the seller????? I’m sure you could figure out I’m the same fritochick that’s on the forum,, right???

Ohhh, been a while since we’ve seen the jade emp around here. I adore the jades, I wish there were more of them.

Hannah
                              Participant

Just wondering—when I list an item on e-bay, doesn’t theoriginalfritochick show up as the seller????? I’m sure you could figure out I’m the same fritochick that’s on the forum,, right???

Honestly, I don’t really look at seller’s names when I’m browsing ebay :/

It’s fine if you’d rather not list things here as well – It was just a suggestion that I know could help attract more people to your auctions πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.