fbpx

Ebay – Windstone arrived in PIECES

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ebay – Windstone arrived in PIECES

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

You need a paypal account… something you will eventually need if you ever order from Windstone as well, since thats the payments they accept. It was ages ago since I set up my account, so Im not sure how easy or hard it is to do now. It can hook up to your bank account or credit cards.

Either way, look into getting an account when you can. No hurry ๐Ÿ™‚ How about you PM me your address, and I will see if I can mail it out to you eventually. Dont worry about any costs ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

You can pay a Paypal invoice w a credit card without a Paypal account ๐Ÿ™‚

I had this issue with ebay a month ago. I have a ton of trading cards listed and most of them have sold, the issue is that I went on every item and purposely unchecked the global ship program. Why charge shipping for it when I send these for the cost of a stamp right? So all my shipping was marked free and $1 if it went to canada. Well one of my items sold to canada and Ebay made me ship it via the program anyways, even though it was unchecked, i double checked this. They charged the buyer almost $10 to ship it and made me pay for tracking. So my $1 shipping was kicked up to $13 just for them to pass an envelope on to a location only a 10 hour drive from me. For a single trading card in a plastic sleeve with a sheet of paper. Thats wrong to put that on both the buyer and the seller. And though they claimed to have tracking to destination, it never updated after leaving the ship station in like Virginia or something. Its a bunch of dragon dung if you ask me.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Amstaff
        Participant

I had this issue with ebay a month ago. I have a ton of trading cards listed and most of them have sold, the issue is that I went on every item and purposely unchecked the global ship program. Why charge shipping for it when I send these for the cost of a stamp right? So all my shipping was marked free and $1 if it went to canada. Well one of my items sold to canada and Ebay made me ship it via the program anyways, even though it was unchecked, i double checked this. They charged the buyer almost $10 to ship it and made me pay for tracking. So my $1 shipping was kicked up to $13 just for them to pass an envelope on to a location only a 10 hour drive from me. For a single trading card in a plastic sleeve with a sheet of paper. Thats wrong to put that on both the buyer and the seller. And though they claimed to have tracking to destination, it never updated after leaving the ship station in like Virginia or something. Its a bunch of dragon dung if you ask me.

Errrrr, thats horrible ! You should have contacted ebay and filled them in on how there wasnt any tracking info available, and that was supposed to be included in the service that was paid for… maybe then some money would have been refunded? The 1st item I got via global shipping wasnt trackeable either…. its a horrible system, and just a way to make money.

KaytanaPhoenix, thats good to know ! Maybe Trina_Hill can look into that ? (Since it turns out I really cannot afford to pay for the shipping.. ๐Ÿ™ Sorry ! )

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Hey, miracles DO happen!

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/woot-i-did-it-my-biggest-repair-ever-pic-heavy-0

Also, Paypal account is easy to set up. And really, if you don’t want to put your bank info in there, you don’t have to.

And seconded to what Katayna said…if someone sends you an invoice, I don’t THINK you need an account to pay it. You’ll just enter your card info and name, address etc on there. But it is a useful thing to have. I’ve been using them since the 90’s and as far as security-never had a problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.