fbpx

Dragons, and poads, and werepanthers, oh my! Hi, I'm new!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Dragons, and poads, and werepanthers, oh my! Hi, I'm new!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Welcome.We’re happy you decided to join in actively.This is a wonderful forum and like said above,the staff is hard to beat.Hope you find what you are looking for,Natasha you too,and you make many good friends here.I don’t have to say I wish you happy collecting because I promise that IS going to happen. ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Welcome Welcome werepanther!
        Glad you jumped in to the fray with all four paws (what took you so long?)! As you’ve already experienced, WS forum members are the BEST out here in the Wild Wild Web … I’ve ‘met’ many cool people and all have been nice and very forthcoming with answers, tips and suggestions for finding your heart’s desire to how to antique your PYO! It’s been a blast so far. And the Windstone staff, well like everyone has said – they’re all Great! The only problem I’ve had is not enough spare time in my lift right now to paint the 8+ blank PYO sculpts I’ve accumulated – I’ve got color/design ideas for them all, just not the physical time yet… I need to retire, or win the Lottery!

Have Fun and Have a Really Fuzzy Time! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Amstaff
        Participant

Hi werepanther ! Its nice to see you becoming active on the forum. I think you have caught the Windstone bug just like the rest of us ! LOL !

I do hope your still enjoying your Gargolingus and hatching dragon you got from me, I know for certain they went to a good home ๐Ÿ˜‰

WeRePaNtHeR
          Participant

Welcome.We’re happy you decided to join in actively.This is a wonderful forum and like said above,the staff is hard to beat.Hope you find what you are looking for,Natasha you too,and you make many good friends here.I don’t have to say I wish you happy collecting because I promise that IS going to happen. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi Bodine ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! It’s been a fun and wonderful experience so far and I’m sure it will continue to get better with age, like a fine cheese perhaps haha.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
            Participant

Welcome Welcome werepanther!
              Glad you jumped in to the fray with all four paws (what took you so long?)! As you’ve already experienced, WS forum members are the BEST out here in the Wild Wild Web … I’ve ‘met’ many cool people and all have been nice and very forthcoming with answers, tips and suggestions for finding your heart’s desire to how to antique your PYO! It’s been a blast so far. And the Windstone staff, well like everyone has said – they’re all Great! The only problem I’ve had is not enough spare time in my lift right now to paint the 8+ blank PYO sculpts I’ve accumulated – I’ve got color/design ideas for them all, just not the physical time yet… I need to retire, or win the Lottery!

Have Fun and Have a Really Fuzzy Time! ๐Ÿ™‚

I may not seem like it but I’m actually a bit anti-social sometimes as us cats are, so I’m blaming that for why I’ve waited!
              I’ve had a blast so far too and hope it just keeps up!
              I know, it would be nice if we could all just get paid to follow our pursuits and stay out of trouble! LOL.
              I’m right there with you on the lotto, I can only hope someday I get to retire too.
              It’s great to meet you!

WeRePaNtHeR
              Participant

Hi werepanther ! Its nice to see you becoming active on the forum. I think you have caught the Windstone bug just like the rest of us ! LOL !

I do hope your still enjoying your Gargolingus and hatching dragon you got from me, I know for certain they went to a good home ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi! The bug really creeps up on you!!!

I love my two purchases from you, thanks again, and you are a very good seller!!! I will see about leaving good feedback or you yet. Aww, thanks!

WeRePaNtHeR
                Participant

Welcome! I’ve had an account for less than a year, and I really enjoy the pictures and the attitudes of everyone here. It’s a nice ‘smaller’ group than other hobby forums and Melody is too awesome! I’ve traded with several people and bought some too, and every transaction with forum members has been wonderful. It’s lovely to have a company with employees like Windstone has and how they interact with their customers on here. Next you should try some PYOs! That’ll really get you going! Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here. I know I do!

Well said! And I totally agree on all counts!

Welcome, welcome!

thanks ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Linda
                  Participant

Welcome!! I know you will love it here. Everybody is really nice and soon you will be collecting a lot more than you think, like GB any thing. See you around!!

WeRePaNtHeR
                    Participant

Welcome!! I know you will love it here. Everybody is really nice and soon you will be collecting a lot more than you think, like GB any thing. See you around!!

Hi Linda!

I do love it here, thanks for dropping in to welcome me officially! It’s hard to stick with one thing to collect or not get overwhelmed wanting everything in sight, LOL.

Kim
                      Blocked

Hi and welcome! I have been seeing your posts on here and wondered if maybe you were a member who changed your name as I was trying to figure out who Werepanther was but then figured you must be new to posting on here. I love your enthusiasm for the pieces you are after. Grab bags and other pieces yet to come are very exciting to wait for and get clues about from Melody. I like how how interactive everyone is on here, especially the staff updating us on things. I joined the forum a couple years ago I think and managed to acquire a lot more than I ever thought I would since then but it’s been a fun experience and I think you are right that we do all deserve treats sometimes. I used to have a border collie and rabbits myself but now we just have cats. I love all animal though!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

Hi there! It’s really nice to meet you. I always like meeting new forum members, though I haven’t been around for all that long myself. I hope you like it here! I haven’t ever seen a forum before this one where everyone is so friendly, and also the customer service is quite astounding in my opinion.

What is it like to own a pet rabbit? I have heard a lot of different things; some people say they’re affectionate as dogs, while others disagree.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

WeRePaNtHeR
                          Participant

Hi and welcome! I have been seeing your posts on here and wondered if maybe you were a member who changed your name as I was trying to figure out who Werepanther was but then figured you must be new to posting on here. I love your enthusiasm for the pieces you are after. Grab bags and other pieces yet to come are very exciting to wait for and get clues about from Melody. I like how how interactive everyone is on here, especially the staff updating us on things. I joined the forum a couple years ago I think and managed to acquire a lot more than I ever thought I would since then but it’s been a fun experience and I think you are right that we do all deserve treats sometimes. I used to have a border collie and rabbits myself but now we just have cats. I love all animal though!

Nope not an old member with a new identity. Why, thank you. The world can breath a sigh of relief that it will not have a disgruntled werepanther on the loose – I won my grail piece the dark autumn #1 mother griff garg off Ebay and now in the urban jungle the panther sleeps tonight with visions of gargs dancing in her head!) lol.
                            I’ve already acquired a lot more than I ever thought I would or could too. I hope I have enough room to accommodate my collecting appetite yet reasonably. Ha.
                            I’m an animal lover too. Kind of hard not to be when you resemble the object of your affection ha.
                            (don’t ask)-(unless you’re agent mulder from the x-files then you might be able to handle it).

WeRePaNtHeR
                            Participant

Hi there! It’s really nice to meet you. I always like meeting new forum members, though I haven’t been around for all that long myself. I hope you like it here! I haven’t ever seen a forum before this one where everyone is so friendly, and also the customer service is quite astounding in my opinion.

What is it like to own a pet rabbit? I have heard a lot of different things; some people say they’re affectionate as dogs, while others disagree.

Hi storm! I like your avatar! It’s really nice to meet you too.
                              I like it so far! I rabbits are not like cats or dogs exactly for an analogy they are distinct onto themselves as rabbits, but I think they have just as much love to offer as a cat or dog and as much need of love and care daily – they are a misunderstood creature.
                              My rabbit can be a loof like a cat at times or shed like one, use a litter box like one, like to play hide and seek and then pounce or come charging out of hiding places like a cat or dog, licks *kisses* like a cat or dog vigerously, can hold a grudge like either *he throws his toys in his water dish when he’s grumpy), like to be pet like a cat, nips at my heels for attention like a dog might, likes tossing small toys around for fun, naps a lot like a cat, has soulful lovely eyes like a dog, rabbits are just great. A well cared for rabbit is just as enjoyable as a dog or cat in my opinion and I”ve owned both dogs and cats too. I still think dogs are the #1 pet on the block, but after dogs, cats, and birds, it’s easy to see why rabbits are #4 most popular pet. I rank them up there with dogs and plan to keep rabbits as I age cause rabbits don’t have to be taken out potty when it’s 35 below zero!

jmoore
                              Participant

Congratulations on the Mother Griffin Gargoyle!!! I was wondering if you won her. ๐Ÿ™‚

WeRePaNtHeR
                                Participant

Congratulations on the Mother Griffin Gargoyle!!! I was wondering if you won her. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.