Dragoneer’s Artsy Things

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Dragoneer’s Artsy Things

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey Dragoneer – you may want to revise your eBay listing to mention that your auction is only for the Dragon pendant and the other loose crystals are Not Included but are for aesthetic purposes only. A buyer may think that everything in your photos – Dragon pendant AND loose crystals – is included in the auction, and you don’t want any misunderstandings!

GREAT Job on the Train!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Zeppard Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

The train is so cute and I love the octopus.Awesome job.Good luck with your sales.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
        Participant

May I ask what clay you use? Is it aquarium safe?

Dragoneer_88
          Participant

Thank you for the tip Ela_Hara. I’ve revised the listing. I certainly don’t want to disappoint a buyer, especially on eBay.

Thank you for your support, Pipsxlch. I’ve read a lot of people are dumping Etsy because of their fees as well. They have fee tiers in addition to sales fees and its a bit odd, honestly. I suppose it’s better for people who make a lot of sales vs a small seller like me. Personally, I prefer eBay, but it also feels like crafty-type things don’t sell well there unless you’re well established. Ah, I’ll figure it out eventually. 😂

Thank you, Bodine. The clay I use is Sculpey Premo. The company has several types of clay, however, its Premo line is one of the strongest, less prone to breaking, and remains slightly flexible after curing. It’s non-toxic, but also not food safe at the same time. I did a little research and there is a lot of differing opinions for aquarium use. Some say it is safe, others say it’s not. I suppose it would just have to be a personal decision. If you want to try it I’d suggest applying some kind of aquarium-safe sealant just in case the pigments try to leach out over time.

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

Testing adding photo into content.

554CE350-A913-4FEB-99BE-19C1B4480227

Bodine
              Participant

Thanks dear,would you pm me your prices?

pipsxlch
                Participant

I just got home to the octopus waiting for me- whee! The amount of detail on this guy, all the little suckers, is amazing! I love it! The pendant is really quite fine too, you should see it in real life. I will take some pics in the morning, and post them tomorrow night. Super delighted and you have a real gift Martha, thank you!

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Sorry I’m late…

IMG_1627-Copy

IMG_1628-Copy

pipsxlch
                    Participant

His eyes glow in the dark too!

IMG_1629-Copy

All those tiny little suckers- I’d go blind and batty trying to make those!

IMG_1630-Copy

IMG_1632-Copy

And isn’t the pendant lovely? Hopefully I get time soon to paint it.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Such a cute octopus!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.