fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Darnit! I am scroll locked! I am trying for a neglected, and so I will have to wait until Tuesday! Grr…..

Katherine
      Participant

Oh look!!! I almost got a neglected today!!

http://dragcave.net/view/spnV

Jerusha
        Participant

Two more adults! After my very first two hatchlings died from not enough views, I am soooo glad to have discovered the hatcheries through the dragon cave forum. So far all my eggs/hatchlings have been proceeding at lightning speed and doing great!

Meet Bannerly:

and Gal Axy:

Lol. Got carried away… ๐Ÿ˜ณ Giving links right now.

Bob

Bump in case anyone else is still collecting Dragons

Rachel
            Participant

I am. And there are two new ones out today.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

<-This egg is really hot.

<- This heavy egg feels slightly warm.

Jerusha
                Participant

Well, this is a seriously off-chance, but I thought I’d post anyway.

I am looking to have an almost 100% CB/purebred scroll (Dorkfaces are exceptions) and will need CB silvers and golds.

All I have to offer right now are a couple Yoshi eggs – one triceratops style, one brontosaurus style. both have two or three days left to hatch; I can fog them to prevent hatching if necessary. Looking to trade for: CB or purebred Gold, Silver, any of the Legendary Trio.
                  Thanks!

Rachel
                  Participant

Jerusha wrote:

Well, this is a seriously off-chance, but I thought I’d post anyway.

I am looking to have an almost 100% CB/purebred scroll (Dorkfaces are exceptions) and will need CB silvers and golds.

All I have to offer right now are a couple Yoshi eggs – one triceratops style, one brontosaurus style. both have two or three days left to hatch; I can fog them to prevent hatching if necessary. Looking to trade for: CB or purebred Gold, Silver, any of the Legendary Trio.
                    Thanks!

Wish I could help you, but I have had zero luck getting a cb metallic or some of the trio. I’m still missing magma from the trio. At this point, I’d take what I can get for the magma. And I need another thunder. I might be able to help you with the ice. I’ll take a look.

Rachel
                    Participant

PS, I don’t think the legendary trio will breed pure…that is I don’t think an ice will breed with an ice or a magma will breed with a magma, etc. I do have a couple of cb ice that I can breed with cb something or other.

Jerusha
                      Participant

Thanks for the tip! I’m not necessarily looking into breeding the ones that I have unless they’re pure-bred compatible, at least for eggs to keep myself. I would be willing to cross-breed for other folks’ benefit. I’m only looking at the parentage at this point. So I guess the Trio would have to be CB too, huh. Well, that’s ok. Part of the fun, right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

One of my Yoshi’s will be hatching today, the other tomorrow. If I can’t get them traded for metallics or Trio’s, I’ll just add them to my scroll (Gotta catch’em all, or something). I wonder what the new egg adults will look like?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Yep trios, metallics and holidays will not breed with each other, they will always refuse. Good luck finding CB metallics. I’ve only got one and am always looking for them to no avail. Since they are some of the original dragons, their CB population is down because there are so many out there and there are so many that at bred.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ *GASP!!* ONE OF THE NEW BREEDS IS A KITTY??!!! *superglues butt to chair and goes on a frantic site search*

Katherine
                          Participant

DragonCat wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ *GASP!!* ONE OF THE NEW BREEDS IS A KITTY??!!! *superglues butt to chair and goes on a frantic site search*

What? Which breed? I am confused. ๐Ÿ˜›

Bob

I want to know too!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,649 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.