fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

Is there a site to post the eggs on like Soti? I tried to post mine there, but it was gone.

Bob

jackid55 wrote:

Is there a site to post the eggs on like Soti? I tried to post mine there, but it was gone.

I have my special friend, posting all the dragons that come across my path here and so far with her help most of them have made it to adult hood or to frozen hood if you will. I’m not sure if this person wants me to reveal who they are or not so I will leave that part up to them
        there are even emergency sites for eggs or hatchers under 3 days old
        I keep a close eye on them so when they go under 3 days they can get posted there

If I’m correct ALL the current hatchery eggs have been sent to this person to post on the appropriate sites

this person might not be on right now due to the holiday

jackid55
        Participant

OK. Thanks.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

jackid55 wrote:

Soti shut down due to issues with TJ09. You can find a list of replacement sites here. I don’t need them often, but when I do I use Dragonnery or Egg Drop Soup.

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I have to tell you Pegasi, that I am so glad you keep this updated. ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s the least I can do. :hi:

Bob

Sorry we have one that did not make it
              DragonCat

jackid55
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

jackid55 wrote:

Soti shut down due to issues with TJ09. You can find a list of replacement sites here. I don’t need them often, but when I do I use Dragonnery or Egg Drop Soup.quote]

Thank you!

I just joined Dragon Cave today — any tips? ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Unless you have another forum to post eggs on, you’ll likely need to use the occasional fansite (linked to above) to hatch your eggs. The Windstone forum is slow enough that you can post eggs/hatchings when they are brand new. I’d wait a day before putting them on fansites or they could become sick and die.

Katherine
                  Participant

This is an AWESOME list of open fansites!!!
                    http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89465
                    Post your dragons in about four different ones, and you’ll get a lot of views and unique views!!

Bob

bump to page 1

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

<- This egg reminds you of the sea.
                        <- This egg has brightly colored markings on it. (Shares the description of the White Striped egg that drops in the cave.)

Both drop in the cave.

Mmloda
                        Participant

Ohh..NEW Eggies…thanks for the update! ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Bob

bump to page 1

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

-> A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg.
                              -> A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg.
                              -> It’s bright. And pink.

All three drop in the cave. The last one shares a catch phrase with the pink egg that replaced the original bright pink egg.

Jerusha
                              Participant

In response to the folks asking about places to post their eggs:
                                I joined about four hatcheries, and have my dragons posted on all of them. So far, I have had no sick eggs, my hatchlings/eggs are booking right along, and all is well. This is the only forum I’m on, so I was worried I could only do 3 eggs/hatchlings at a time (limited urls in signature here), but with the hatchery aid I’ve been able to support 3 hatchlings and 2 eggs (both new drops! ๐Ÿ˜€ ) no problem.

…will update if I run into problems though! :hi:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,649 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.