fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
      toshiami is the scroll name

Pegasi1978
      Participant

What I did was go to a fan site and add your scroll to the list of eggs/hatchlings to be viewed. I’m able to hatch eggs by using the Windstone forum (and occasionally another one), but I tend to post a bit more than you do, so they get seen more often. If you have some other forum/web site that you go to more often you might try posting them there as well.

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

What I did was go to a fan site and add your scroll to the list of eggs/hatchlings to be viewed. I’m able to hatch eggs by using the Windstone forum (and occasionally another one), but I tend to post a bit more than you do, so they get seen more often. If you have some other forum/web site that you go to more often you might try posting them there as well.

that is true i don’t post a whole lot i get koko to because i’m a lazy with words. thanks i’ll try that site ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

New State of the Cave address!

TJ09 wrote:

Progeny Tool
            There’s an “open beta” of a progeny tool going on in this Site Discussion thread. It’s being tested for your benefit, so please, try it, break it, criticize it, and help improve it.

May Dragon Release
            If everything goes well, expect a release containing 3 or 4 new breeds sometime in the next week.

Dealing with increasing numbers of breeds
            As more and more releases occur, it’s pretty obvious that the increasing variety of dragons makes it harder to collect them all. We’re developing a number of solutions to this problem, and once we think we have the best possible options we’ll present them to you and gather user feedback.

Bob

I’m still misinig some I can NEVER find when I get online
              NNNOOO!!!!!!!!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

You can still get everything (with the exception of the two retired breeds – bright pink and frilled – and the past holidays – unless it is that holiday and they breed true). It just takes time.

Bob

I’m not on that often where I can get to the cave
                  I need the fallen flame, Icicle, Hair standing on end I’m sure there are many more I need I just got up though and can’t think
                  I work both jobs back to back the next 3 days

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

New release!

-> This egg is a lush green hue.
                    I’ve seen three different egg patterns for this one so far. I don’t know if they hatch into different versions of the dragon or not.

-> This egg displays the colors of both dawn and dusk.
                    I remember this one from the completed dragon list. It’s a time based dragon like the Sunrise/Sunset…except it has to do with when the egg is laid rather than when the egg hatches. I’m not sure on the “cut off” times, when I know them I’ll post them.

-> This egg appears to be covered in scales.
                    This egg comes from breeding. So far the only confirmed pairing I’ve seen is Magi (Orange) x Water (Blue)

Mmloda
                    Participant

OOOOOO…New Eggies..YAY! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Bob

I’m going to try for a few tonight when I get home

Mmloda
                        Participant

Ohhh one of my fellas didn’t make it… ๐Ÿ™ I hope the other two do!

Marzena

Mmloda
                          Participant

YAY I just snagged one of the new eggies!

Marzena

Bob

I think the cave is down

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

The cave appears to have been down since 3am Central and is still down at 7:30am Central. More than likely once the cave is back up time will be added to eggs and hatchlings.

Katherine
                                Participant

I have to tell you Pegasi, that I am so glad you keep this updated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 1,649 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.