fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Ya done good 😀

Nakase wrote:

hehehehe

You guys like the Blunas? ^_~ the Male is my fav <3 =P cuz I so made it in one day xDDD lol

PM I got, “Hey, Nakase! I need a boy for my Blunas, can you do it?!? They need to be done by tomorrow Dx” lol

Bob

Is there any way to get in touch with TJ and ask him to give us a larger variety of eggs in the drops?
      For about a week or 2 all I get no matter what time I look are the electrical sparks flying across the surface with a couple limestones tossed in and every once in a while a leaf egg
      I need the Hair Standing on end, Too Hot to Handle and, Icicle one REAL bad but only get these 3 no matter what time of day or night I look at the cave drops
      Is the system stuck on these 3?

Pegasi1978
      Participant

The reason you are only seeing the newest three eggs right now is because they are classified as “common” dragon types. Since they were just introduced, their numbers are incredibly low compared to older common dragons. As the ratios even out, you will start to see other dragon types mixed in, but it could be a little while.

If you want to help get the other dragons dropping sooner I suggest you pick up eggs and at least raise them to hatching, then you can abandon the hatchling for someone else to raise (or raise them to adult and release the dragon as wild dragons count in the ratio numbers as well).

Bob

thank you for the reason
          I don’t think I ever knew that, If I did I forgot
          anyway I guess I will just have to wait it out until they even out some
          I do not like to abandon them

Bob

Is there a special egg you can get by breeding a white with something??
            I have NEVER seen so many white eggs on the abandon page EVER

I was just on and didn’t see any white, even after refreshing several times 🙂

Bob

Over 1/2 last night where white
              I’m guessing from breeding since thre are not that many being dropped in the cave now

Katherine
              Participant

Did you know that the valentine dragons from last year are breedable right now? I bred only one egg, otherwise I would gift. 🙁

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Did you know that the valentine dragons from last year are breedable right now? I bred only one egg, otherwise I would gift. 🙁

😮 😮 I forgot!! THANKS

Katherine
                Participant

khat7 wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

😮 😮 I forgot!! THANKS

I am glad I jogged your memory!!

eaglefeather831 wrote:

khat7 wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

😮 😮 I forgot!! THANKS

I am glad I jogged your memory!!

I bred mine, Do I get to keep it? I forget

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

The valentine dragons are just like the Christmas dragons: If you have two of last year’s valentine dragons, and breed valentine eggs this year no you cannot keep a bred egg.

I was unlucky with my breeding of my valentine ladies. One refused, the other laid an egg of the mate’s type. I later bit the egg and it was turned and repulsed.

The new 2010 Valentine eggs will be dropping for 24 hours only starting at midnight EST tomorrow night (Feb. 13 as it becomes Feb. 14) and ending at midnight Feb. 14 (as it becomes Feb. 15).

pegasi1978 wrote:

The valentine dragons are just like the Christmas dragons: If you have two of last year’s valentine dragons, and breed valentine eggs this year no you cannot keep a bred egg.

I was unlucky with my breeding of my valentine ladies. One refused, the other laid an egg of the mate’s type. I later bit the egg and it was turned and repulsed.

The new 2010 Valentine eggs will be dropping for 24 hours only starting at midnight EST tomorrow night (Feb. 13 as it becomes Feb. 14) and ending at midnight Feb. 14 (as it becomes Feb. 15).
                    THANKS Don’t know what we’d do without ya 😀

Bob

I’ll be home tomorrow night at 11:30PM so I can’t hesitate to log on the get them
                      Is it 2 again like last year

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

khat7 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

THANKS Don’t know what we’d do without ya 😀
                        No problems. I don’t mind passing on the information at all. 🙂

Dragon Master wrote:

I’ll be home tomorrow night at 11:30PM so I can’t hesitate to log on the get them
                        Is it 2 again like last year

Yes the Valentine’s dragons will be limited to two per scroll just like last year.

I even know the reason behind why the Christmas and Valentine dragons are limited whereas the Halloween dragons are not. Christmas and Valentines are about the “giving” so to ensure everyone has a chance at them you are limited to two. Halloween is about the “taking” so there are no limits in place. That’s why you could snag as many Vampires and Pumpkins as your scroll could hold when they were released.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 1,649 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.