fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I’d LOVE tp get some old 07’s

Dragon Master wrote:

I’d LOVE tp get some old 07’s

Me Too But I just don’t have the time to keep looking

Katherine
      Participant

The ones that were born on the 21st will be able to breed on the 28th! I sure hope I can get one, and then if I do, I will breed them next year for you all first! 🙂

Bob

Any idea what the 07 eggs look like?
          I have seen a few candy cane eggs on the abandon page but have not been able to get them
          where they 08?? I seem to rememer last years saying they had hollly attached to them
          I don’t know which was 07 and which was 08???

Pegasi1978
          Participant

<- 07 Christmas Egg saying "This egg has a holly leaf stuck to it."

<- 08 Christmas Egg saying "This egg is covered with bright, festive stripes."

Bob

Thanks I have seen a couple 08’s on the abandon page but no 07’s yet
              I wish I could get a couple 07’s

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Just remember you can only have two of each Christmas dragon type (whether they were caveborn or bred) and any you pick up/breed past that will be auto-abondoned.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

<- 09 Christmas egg saying "This egg fills you with holiday cheer."

Bob

what’s the first on in your siggy??

I got my Christmas eggs! 8) 8) 😀 I logged in and the AP was flooded with them!

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

what’s the first on in your siggy??

Do you mean my signature DM? If you did, the first egg that was in my signature was the new 2009 Christmas egg (which I’ve heard the breed is all female this time). I’ve posted what the 2009 Christmas egg looked like again.

<- 09 Christmas egg saying "This egg fills you with holiday cheer."

siberakh1
                      Participant

I hope I can grab one still. I’d have to try tomorrow during the day when I’m home (I can’t do it from work). I logged on Christmas day. Hardly anyone was on and the cave was empty every time I tried. 🙁

Katherine
                        Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

I hope I can grab one still. I’d have to try tomorrow during the day when I’m home (I can’t do it from work). I logged on Christmas day. Hardly anyone was on and the cave was empty every time I tried. 🙁

Did you happen to get one?

Bob

I got 2 09’s and was able to breed 2 08’s and both got abandoned
                            I thought it was no more then 2 for a specific year??

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I got 2 09’s and was able to breed 2 08’s and both got abandoned
                              I thought it was no more then 2 for a specific year??

It’s two total of the type, not two of the type per year. If you had only caught one 2008, you would have been able to breed and keep one 2008 egg this year, but since you already had your two adults of the 2008 type then all eggs were abandoned.

siberakh1 wrote:

And unless you can find an egg/hatchling on the abandoned page you won’t be able to get one as they are no longer dropping in the cave. I snagged mine (and eaglefeather’s) just after they started dropping in the cave on Christmas day. Let me know if you didn’t get one siberakh1 and I can see about giving you one of my 2009 hatchlings. Eaglefeather taught me how to trade and it’s fairly easy to do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,649 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.