fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

These are the Bright Pinks that are retired and no longer avaiable from the cave or through breeding. If you breed them you will either get the new lighter Pink or the male dragon’s type.

They do exist 😮 I just saw a paper and a cheese egg at the same time 😀 I knew they were still available but hadn’t seen either since the cheese etc were released 😆

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Just wanted to let you all know that TJ changed things so you cannot catch a vampire via the abandoned code.

From a recent IRC chat:

: People catching vampires and held eggs to “bounce” them back is not intended behavior
        : I’ve already blocked the catching of repulsed vamps.
        : that explains why people were failing at catching vamps, then
        : @TJ so no one can catch a repulsed vamp with the abandoned link?
        : CoffeeAddict, nope.

: If I wanted people to be able to catch them, I wouldn’t make them auto-abandon to begin with.

If you turn a vampire and it stays on your scroll, you can use the abandon link to “trade” the dragon to someone else as eaglefeather831 and I did this afternoon. Thanks for working with me on trading!

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know that TJ changed things so you cannot catch a vampire via the abandoned code.

From a recent IRC chat:

: People catching vampires and held eggs to “bounce” them back is not intended behavior

: If I wanted people to be able to catch them, I wouldn’t make them auto-abandon to begin with.

If you turn a vampire and it stays on your scroll, you can use the abandon link to “trade” the dragon to someone else as eaglefeather831 and I did this afternoon. Thanks for working with me on trading!

I need Vamp Dragons!!!

Bob

Dragon Master wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

From a recent IRC chat:

I need Vamp Dragons!!!
            Raise the ROOF!!!
            I got 2 cheese eggs in the same egg drop thi morning!!!
            I was losing hope on EVER getting even 1

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Congrats on getting two cheeses in one go. It took me two weeks or so to get my two.

And you got a caveborn white too! The older, original dragons are getting hard to catch caveborn versions of since there are so many out there being bred there are fewer produced in the cave.

Bob

Khat has been helping post mine but I get worried at times like this a full day with only 36 views worries me
                I had been trying for the cheese for a VERY long time too

I don’t know if everyone knows this, but adult pink dragons can influence the gender of your eggs by going to the actions menu on the adult pink dragon and choosing which egg you want to influence to be the same gender as your adult pink.

this pink adult can influence an egg to be female. Just go into its actions, select “influence” and then select the egg you wish to make a female, and then follow the rest of the instructions.

this pink adult can influence an egg to be male. Just go into its actions, select “influence” and then select the egg you wish to make a male, and follow the rest of the instructions.

No more having dragons gender wrong if you have a good solid base of pink dragons on your scroll.

This adult red dragon can incubate your egg and hasten the hatching process by 24 hours. Just go into its actions, select “incubate”, then select the egg you wish to incubate, and follow the rest of the instructions. The time on your egg will decrease by 24 hours immediately after you have finished.

Bob

I did not know any of this but why would you want to take away 24 hours from your eggs??
                  I got mine all hatched now, I just hope they all grow up for me

it reduces the time left to hatch on your egg by 24 hours which means your egg will hatch 24 hours sooner if you want it to, with the use of the adult red dragon.

Bob

49ER wrote:

it reduces the time left to hatch on your egg by 24 hours which means your egg will hatch 24 hours sooner if you want it to, with the use of the adult red dragon.

Kewl I have Adult Red Dragons but does it ONLY work for eggs or hatchers too??
                    I wonder if it would melt the cheese eggs??

Dragon Master wrote:

49ER wrote:

Melt the cheese eggs 😆 We could make grilled cheese or Nachos 😀

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

49ER wrote:

Icubate (and Influence) only works on eggs that have 3d or more on their timers. Incubate can be done once every 14 days and Influence can be done once every 7 days.

You also forgot to mention the Earthquake breed specific action that adult Green/Pebble dragons have.

Gives all of your eggs a chance to hatch early, with the risk of accidentally killing them instead. <- Use at your own risk, it will affect ALL current eggs on your scroll and has a (high) risk of killing them, rather than hatching them. I don't know how often you can use earthquake because I've never used it myself.

As well as Bite on Vampires.

Bite can only be done every 31 days. There is a chance the egg will turn and stay on your scroll, a chance the egg will turn and be repulsed by the dragons on your scroll (auto-abandoned immediately) and a chance the egg will die.

Also there’s a new site wide poll up about cave blocking. Go vote!

[minor politicing] Please vote to “Add a period of time every hour during which the cave cannot block.” to help give people who prefer caveborn eggs a chance to get eggs withough the AP blocking the cave. Not everyone can spend hours on end waiting for the AP to clear enough to catch the CB eggs they would like. [/minor politicing]

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Heads up!

Winter Event
                        What: Breed your old Holiday event dragons.
                        When: December 21-28
                        Limited-Release Dragon: December 25-28
                        Winter Dragons starting on the 21st.

Remember you can only have two of each type of Christmas dragon (07 Holly, 08 Yulebuck, 09 whatever), any others will be auto-abandoned.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,649 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.