fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

New eggs are out! The egg is a metallic bronze color. If you want to see one, you can look on my scroll. The text to look for is:

This egg smells like the autumn harvest.

Also if you have a Vampire from last year you can make more vampires. Click on the dragon and go to the actions page. You’ll see the “Bite” action has finally been activated. To use it, click on Bite and select the egg you want to bite. There is the possibilty 1.) the egg will turn and stay on your scroll, 2.) the egg will turn and be tossed out by the other dragons or 3.) the egg will die. Bite can be used once every four weeks.

It is also possible to get Zombies. I managed to get an adult and frozen hatchling zombie by killing and then attempting to revive dragons. To get a zombie it will tell you that something has gone wrong with the revival.

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately my scroll won’t load. Neither does the cave. Probably to busy with the insane rush to get eggs! 😈 😈 👿

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Yeah the cave is rather hectic right now. During the last drop there were close to 1000 people trying to catch at the main cave. When I caught mine last night there were only 500 people.

Also note the eggs are mixed in the drops now, so if you misclick you might get a regular egg instead. When they first started dropping it was all harvest eggs.

Bob

I got 4 harvest eggs and they are all MALE!!!

Dragon Master wrote:

I got 4 harvest eggs and they are all MALE!!!

OH NO 😮 I wonder if you can breed them for more harvest eggs?

Bob

Most likely ONLY on Halloween like the vampire eggs I missed last year

Pegasi1978
            Participant

The pumpkin (harvest/Halloween 2009) dragons are currently unbreedable.

pegasi1978 wrote:

The pumpkin (harvest/Halloween 2009) dragons are currently unbreedable.

Thought that would be the case 🙂

Pegasi1978
              Participant

New eggs!
                This egg has icicles forming on it.

Whenever you go near this egg your hair stands on end.

This egg is almost too hot to touch.

I’m still trying to get the cheese egg !! 😀

pegasi1978 wrote:

New eggs!
                This egg has icicles forming on it.

Whenever you go near this egg your hair stands on end.

This egg is almost too hot to touch.

Do you know if these are going to be limited? Or will tey be around a while? I hate to abandon just to get new eggs sooner. 😕

Pegasi1978
                Participant

There was nothing in TJ’s news post to indicate they are limited edition so I think it’s safe to say they are here to stay.

Bob

I wonder if the icicle one is in place of last years winter one?? It would image it would be released next month though if that was the case
                    Is the Cheese one still available?
                    I have not seen any in some time now

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I don’t think the icicle egg is replacing the winter seasonal egg. I believe these new dragons are “elemental” types – ice, lightning and magma/lava. I remember seeing a magma dragon on the completed list of possible sprites to be added to the cave last year.

And cheese eggs are still available. The only things that you can’t get from the cave any more are Bright Pinks as they were retired and the past holiday releases, though if they act like last year you should be able to breed more of the same on/near their holiday.

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

I don’t think the icicle egg is replacing the winter seasonal egg. I believe these new dragons are “elemental” types – ice, lightning and magma/lava. I remember seeing a magma dragon on the completed list of possible sprites to be added to the cave last year.

And cheese eggs are still available. The only things that you can’t get from the cave any more are Bright Pinks as they were retired and the past holiday releases, though if they act like last year you should be able to breed more of the same on/near their holiday.
                        which pink ones

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,649 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.