fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

It doesn’t matter which dragon is the rare. This thread on the dragon cave forum has a chart tracking breeding successes. It hasn’t been updated since April 1, but it can give you some ideas.

Ok, now what is the name of that blue and white egg I have then? And what is a “Geode”? It seems like some pairings are 100% with that one…

Pegasi1978
      Participant

The egg is actually blue and grey, not blue and white. It’s called a Guardian.

Here’s a dragon guide showing the different stages of all the dragons currently available.

Geodes are obtained by breeding two pebble (green) dragons, two stone dragons, a pebble and a stone, or two geodes together.

Oh man I got that egg before, I threw it back to try for dinos, lol!

Bob

49ER wrote:

Oh man I got that egg before, I threw it back to try for dinos, lol!

You got which one and tossed it back??

I’m not fond of the scale one I can’t tell if it’s cracking or not???

apparantly I got a geode (stone egg) and tossed it back–both its parents were geodes, so I know it would have been, I hated to toss it back, but I wanted Dinos more…If you toss back the scaled one, you don’t have to worry about somebody taking it, it’s a pretty popular egg, it will get snapped right up. I just PM’d you if you want to try for a Purple Dino I am tossing back, I am still chasing the Blue and the Yellow ones.

Bob

I did respond I LOVES the Purple Dinos but want to see my current ones thru. My oldest has her wings so she should be growing up soon but I’m not sure if 1 less will allow me to pick up another one or if I would need to get a couple more to the adult stages. I do not plan on getting that many more unless they are the ones I’m missing after these grow up
            I still need a few

Peg THANK YOU so much for the guide you posted

Yes, thank you from me too. It helps out a lot! 😀

Lookie this cute little gold hatchling I picked up in the abandoned eggs secion–
            Woo Hoot!

Aww I love the new purple female I have! I decided to add another egg, hee hee I’m not greedy one at a time will do ^_^

I tried to breed my new female with my frilled and it said they wouldn’t go near each other!! Ooops… XD

Mmloda
            Participant

:D…..I just snagged an egg… 😀

Marzena

Bob

WOW I got my alt black and Alt Vine to give me an egg!!

Congrats, Dragon Master! 😀

Bob

I wonder if it will be an Alt??? Both parents are!!

It’s gotta be an alt green vine–what else would it be?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,649 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.