fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Bob

what does the Purple Dino Egg say
      It does not take that long for them to grow up and I HATE to abandon eggs
      Mine have all hatched now except for the new one so they will all be grown up soon

Well if you’re a speed reader, it says that it is brightly colored with white spots and then it says this one is lighter than the other eggs, something like that. It is exactly the same as the blue dino, I guess, from what Pegasi posted. The red dino says it is much warmer than the others, and the green doesn’t say anything other than the first sentence.

Bob

I only look for key words like lighter and white spots

me too 😀

Bob

OR CHEESE!!!!!

My cheese hatcher growing up unlocked me to get more eggs and I got the Paper Egg! YaY! 😀

I also got this one below, not because I like it, but because I think it is supposed to help for breeding with the silver–am I right? Or would it be better to get the white one for breeding with the silver one?

Bob

I don’t htink the color you breed with Silver makes a difference but I could be wrong

Pegasi1978
            Participant

As long as you aren’t trying to breed a rare with a rare (say a silver and a gold or valentine or christmas) what you try to breed doesn’t matter too much. Some pairings are a little more successful than others though.

Bob

why can’t you breed Gold and Silver?? Can you do Gold and Gold or Silver and Silver??

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Because it would be too easy to get rare dragons as your result would always be a rare dragon. You can not breed a Gold with a Gold, a Silver with a Silver, a Gold with a Silver or any rare dragon with any other rare dragon.

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Because it would be too easy to get rare dragons as your result would always be a rare dragon. You can not breed a Gold with a Gold, a Silver with a Silver, a Gold with a Silver or any rare dragon with any other rare dragon.

I thought I got Silver from 2 Silvers before??
                    BUT you can have a chance of getting a Gold r rSilver if you breed 2 different dragons right??

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

You shouldn’t have gotten a silver from breeding two silvers. It’s been disabled since breeding started. You do still have a change of getting a Gold or a Silver if you breed them with a common dragon. Right now chances are a little lower than they were a few months ago. There was a glitch that was allowing more rare dragons to be produced through breeding. TJ fixed it and the game is leveling back out again.

so what is the best one for me to have to breed with my silver?

and does it matter if the rare is male or female?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,649 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.