fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Is there a limit to how many times you can breed one dragon?

49ER wrote:

OMG that little red dino is the cutest thing ever!! 😀

Bob

I have all the Dinos on my scroll except for the Purple one
      I need that one!!

Bob

49ER wrote:

I have not heard of a limit but I could be wrong

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

49ER wrote:

The only limit is the fact that you can only breed a dragon once every 7 days.

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

49ER wrote:

The only limit is the fact that you can only breed a dragon once every 7 days.

Well, attempt to breed a dragon, just because you try does not mean you get an egg. I have had a horrible time getting eggs from breeding lately. The Dragons are not attracted to eachother or BREED with no egg resulting

I keep checking my eggs now to see if ANY of then are starting to crack or not

A watched Eggie NEVER cracks or hatches!!!

Mmloda
            Participant

49ER wrote:

I suppose ideally, 2 of the striped dragons like that–they come in red/yellow, green/yellow, blue/yellow and white/yellow. As Pegasi said, the cave drops only white with yellow stripes, but that could breed this color…The egg says, “this egg has brightly colored markings on it”. The only way to snag the other colors is in the abandoned eggs area. But the parents of my egg are both white with yellow stripes, so it is possible.

Thanks…I’ll have to try that… 🙂

Marzena

Mmloda
              Participant

Ohh I just snagged another blue slimy one….I wonder what these guys are gonna look like all grown up… 🙂

Marzena

lookie I scored after my cheese and purple dino hatched today…I guess the cave is more generous on Saturdays, as I have never seen this much offered in there before:

and SILVER!!!

Mmloda
                Participant

I just snagged another one…

Marzena

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Well, attempt to breed a dragon, just because you try does not mean you get an egg. I have had a horrible time getting eggs from breeding lately. The Dragons are not attracted to eachother or BREED with no egg resulting

Before you breed check the abandoned page. If it has three or four lines of eggs on it, your chances of breeding success go down.

When Doesn’t it have that many lines of abandoned eggs??? Especially since they limit how many you can take, saying you already have too much to handle… 😡 I was supposed to be able to take one more egg today, and I just about got a paper dragon egg, and got a message that I had too many hatchlings to handle, and I looked, and my blue striped had JUST hatched, so that locked me out from taking another egg! 😡 I guess now I have to wait until a couple of my dragons grow up now… 😀

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Before you breed check the abandoned page. If it has three or four lines of eggs on it, your chances of breeding success go down.
                      I have been checking there too and thought that had something to do with it

Bob

49ER wrote:

When Doesn’t it have that many lines of abandoned eggs??? Especially since they limit how many you can take, saying you already have too much to handle… 😡 I was supposed to be able to take one more egg today, and I just about got a paper dragon egg, and got a message that I had too many hatchlings to handle, and I looked, and my blue striped had JUST hatched, so that locked me out from taking another egg! 😡 I guess now I have to wait until a couple of my dragons grow up now… 😀

I’d like to know the limits too, I have thought I could still get one than get told I have too many to get a new one but it still let me breed for one???
                        I thought it was 4 picked up and 1 from breeding
                        I now have 4 picked up and 2 from breedeig
                        I clicked on the last scaley one just to see if I could get it and did, I wish I had waited for one I really NEEDED since I laready have a scaley one maturing

why don’t you put it back and try for a purple dino?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,649 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.