fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Bob

It’s a night time or evening Dragon and yes they are breedable, there are several in the adult thread
      Updated the Adult thread so you can see it as an hatcher and adult

Pegasi1978
      Participant

It’s actually called a Sunset dragon, and yes they are breedable.

Mmloda
        Participant

I just snagged another egg… 🙂

Marzena

Pretty! That green egg is supposed to hatch a dorkface, isn’t it?

Lookie this egg I finally snagged! I am DEFINITELY saving this one for breeding…I hope this hatches to be the same color as the egg, but its parents are both white with yellow striping…Can anybody tell me what this one is called?

Pegasi1978
          Participant

49ER wrote:

Nope, that green egg will hatch a Neotropical dragon like the green dragon in mmload’s signature (I have a hatchling in mine).

Dorkfaces are a lineage thing. It started with a user who was frustrated about something and named her gold dragon Midas Dorkface. The name caught on and people began asking for dragons that are from his lineage.

49ER wrote:

Lookie this egg I finally snagged! I am DEFINITELY saving this one for breeding…I hope this hatches to be the same color as the egg, but its parents are both white with yellow striping…Can anybody tell me what this one is called?

That is a blue striped dragon. Those are obtained by breeding only. It will look like this when it is all grown.

Ooooooooh! That’s the one I was hoping for! I hope to get a green one of the oposite sex to breed with it! But everytime I get one from the cave, it’s one of the white ones! đź‘ż I finally got lucky and snagged this one from the abandoned eggs, it was gone at first, but sometimes, the short-term eggs “come back” for some reason, so I put my cursor in the same spot it was, and it came back, and this time I got it. I don’t know why some of those are gone, and then reappear, but it sometimes happens, unless it’s a cheese egg, or dino, lol!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

You’ll only ever get white striped eggs from the cave drops. To get the colored ones you have to breed for them. When you breed two white stripes together (or any color stripe for that matter) you can get any of the four striped dragon colors. If you want to try and get a specific color than you can try and breed for it. You would have a chance of the egg not turning out striped of course.

Red Striped – breed a red colored dragon with a striped
              Green Striped – breed a green colored dragon with a striped
              Blue Striped – breed a blue color dragon with a striped.

Bob

You don’t always get a stripped one though that was why it took me so long to get mine. I kept getting regular ones like the green one I have now

I got a few neat ones this afternoon though

Mmloda
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

49ER wrote:

Nope, that green egg will hatch a Neotropical dragon like the green dragon in mmload’s signature (I have a hatchling in mine).

Dorkfaces are a lineage thing. It started with a user who was frustrated about something and named her gold dragon Midas Dorkface. The name caught on and people began asking for dragons that are from his lineage.

49ER wrote:

That is a blue striped dragon. Those are obtained by breeding only. It will look like this when it is all grown.

So which dragons do you have to breed to get this blue striped dragon?
                  I really like him… 🙂

Marzena

I suppose ideally, 2 of the striped dragons like that–they come in red/yellow, green/yellow, blue/yellow and white/yellow. As Pegasi said, the cave drops only white with yellow stripes, but that could breed this color…The egg says, “this egg has brightly colored markings on it”. The only way to snag the other colors is in the abandoned eggs area. But the parents of my egg are both white with yellow stripes, so it is possible.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

mmloda wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

49ER wrote:

So which dragons do you have to breed to get this blue striped dragon?
                    I really like him… 🙂

I answered this exact same question for 49ER a few posts up.

pegasi1978 wrote:

You’ll only ever get white striped eggs from the cave drops. To get the colored ones you have to breed for them. When you breed two white stripes together (or any color stripe for that matter) you can get any of the four striped dragon colors. If you want to try and get a specific color than you can try and breed for it. You would have a chance of the egg not turning out striped of course.

Red Striped – breed a red colored dragon with a striped
                    Green Striped – breed a green colored dragon with a striped
                    Blue Striped – breed a blue color dragon with a striped.

Bob

I was told any blue dragon with the white and Gold one
                      Correct me if I’m wrong or it has changed
                      As per above I guess it has not changed

Can you do “in-breeding”? XD

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Yes you can do in-breeding. Nothing in the system to prevent it, but a lot of the other people in the game won’t adopt it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,649 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.