fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,591 through 1,605 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

The cave is a bit overloaded so it comes and goes.

Jerusha
      Participant

Hey Yeral…. if you can get into the Dragon Cave chat room and go on #dctrades, lots of people have been offering free Valentine eggs from previous years. That’s how I got mine… I wouldn’t have a prayer of catching one on AP by clicking, and I needed very specific lineages anyway. Good luck! 😀

Eaglefeathers – Congrats on the Neglected!!!! I’ve only made a couple attempts, both died without turning… the first one I didn’t know how many views to get so it was waaaaaay under, and the second one I had to have my husband do because he had our only computer with him far away at work 🙁 but I’m looking forward to more attempts in the future. What a pretty little hatchling! Quick question – by “force” do you mean you did the “kill” action on the egg?

Also, if anyone needs a Valentine’s Day egg catcher, feel free to pm me here or on Dragon Cave forum (same name) with your scroll name and temporary password, and I’ll get two (the max limit) for you.

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!

Katherine
        Participant

Yeah, Forcing is killing. The closer it is to hatching, the more likely it is to hatch and not die.. 😛 Here is a site to help you with all of your experiments1 hang out on the chat, and you can help with experiments there. You will learn a lot!!
          (go to “extras” and then “IRC Chat”)
          Also, if you see Lucifer, that is 49er from the Windstone forum!!

siberakh1
          Participant

Man, I totally forgot to log into my mom’s pc over the weekend to try and get the Valentine’s Day dragons. My dad’s computer is acting funky, so I can’t use his for dragonscave (it’s acting up with a gostats redirect and I’m tried of having to fix his computer – he’s a computer person and can do it himself… i’m busy enough if he can’t keep it clean, but anyways…).

Hannah
            Participant

Thanks for all the tips guys!

I actually somehow lucked out and got one of each of the old Valentines day eggs just from clicking!! I’m happy with that, and I’ll be able to (hopefully) breed myself a second one of each next year 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
              Participant

Spluh!! It’s only 8pm EST and I was trying to get my 4 eggs hatched on Magistream so I could get a couple of the Valentines Day eggs, but by the time I got there, they were back to the normal eggs!! ARGH!! It’s still Valentines Day 🙁 Why they do this to meee?

Does anyone happen to have an egg or two they wouldn’t mind trading to me? I just want them to collect them ><

This probably upsets me more than it should, since I donate to Magistream every month ><

EDIT: Nevermind, I think they fixed it 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up that there were V-Day critters on MS, Yeral. I hadn’t been there yet. Off to snag a few.

Katherine
                  Participant

There is an hour left, if anyone needs a catcher, PM me, and I will do my darndest for you!!

Jerusha
                    Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Yeah, Forcing is killing. The closer it is to hatching, the more likely it is to hatch and not die.. 😛 Here is a site to help you with all of your experiments1 hang out on the chat, and you can help with experiments there. You will learn a lot!!
                      (go to “extras” and then “IRC Chat”)
                      Also, if you see Lucifer, that is 49er from the Windstone forum!!

Yeah I’ve hung out on the NDWorld chat, and I totally know Lucifer!!! I didn’t know Lucifer = 49er though, I love finding the folks who haunt both DC and are Windstoners 😆 Maybe I’ll see you there…

EDIT: The new Valentine 2011 dragons are SOOOO pretty!!! Leaving them in my sig a little while so everyone can see 😀

Jerusha
                      Participant

Hey folks – I just bred a 2nd gen Thunder Trio egg from Thunder x Red.
                        Anyone want it?? Pm me here or on the DC forum (same name) and let me know! First response gets it – I can hold it for 24 hrs 😀

Mmloda
                        Participant

Look at all the new Dragons! I have been out of the loop for a little while! But now I am back and ready to gte some new eggs…. 😉

Marzena

Katherine
                          Participant

mmloda wrote:

Look at all the new Dragons! I have been out of the loop for a little while! But now I am back and ready to gte some new eggs…. 😉

Yay!! Good to have you back!! (I would take Jerusha up on her offer of the thunder dragon-they are rarer now. ) 😉
                            When was the last time you played?

Mmloda
                            Participant

Thanks! the last time I played was about 4 months ago or so! its been a while!

Marzena

Has anyone had experience getting (experimenting… 😈 ) with Neglected or Undead/zombie dragons? I was floating around the DC wiki and found out how cool they look and how sad they are, but how super rare they were. I also looked at different fansites on theories and how-to’s (*Linus clip from “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!* “YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOU WERE GONNA KILL IT!!! 😥 “) but I was hoping for something personal that wasn’t a walkthrough. Advice??

Katherine
                              Participant

Hey DragonCat! This is what I posted earlier…it was my first one. 🙂

eaglefeather831 wrote:

OMG!!!!!! This was my fourth attempt!!!!

I gave it five minutes until time of death, and I added it into 2 ER’s. I got a few people on the Neglected Experiment Mibbit chat room to auto-refresh it for me, and I watched the unique views closely. I wanted them to reach 45-60 unique views. As the five minutes ticked away, I slowly added it into more ER’s if I felt the UV weren’t going to get into that range within the time frame. So then…miraculously it changed! It had 59 UV! So, I saw it had only one minute left, and I was scared it might die, so even though it was only at Stage 1 of hatching, I forced it and it turned to a hatchie! Wow!! My first one! I hope my experience here helps others who might want one!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,591 through 1,605 (of 1,649 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.