Do your Windstone families match or?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Do your Windstone families match or?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Some do match.  I have a set of Rubies, though still looking for the baby Oriental.  Griffins (not too many) are in families or at least coordinated since several are test paints.  Poads are the same way.  Equines are varied, so are pebbles.  I have a Riser or sitting Spectral in all the colors and lots of curlies in the production and LP colors.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

huh, these were not quite the answers I would’ve expected….thought there would be a lot more matching families out there…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
        Participant

Matching families can be hard to do for those of us who mostly collect test paints and grab bags.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

ah, I mostly collect store items and GBs, the only test paints I own were bought from other members….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LZ
            Participant

I almost had the complete collection in peacock, but I was limited to what the store in the mall sold. They didn’t always get every sculpt in the same color. However, I didn’t like every sculpt that I did buy. I was just buying them to be complete. Now I would rather have only the sculpts I like, in colors I like. I’m not going to go buy emperor dragons, and I won’t go buying anything in darker colors… Though some of that has to do with my failing vision. I’m having a hard time seeing dark things now. My remaining two peacocks are displayed by the window so I can actually see their colors.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Nightcrow
              Participant

I’m with you, Lisa – I have a matched family set of White dragons, but there are a couple of sculpts I’m not fond of, and therefore don’t plan to pick up.  (Mine started out with mall-store purchases, too!)

So ultimately, I have a ‘matching family’ but not a ‘complete family’ when it comes to White western dragons.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
                Participant

Back in the days before the internet, when you had to buy dragons from the store, and walk in the deep snow uphill both ways!

To complete the family I am collecting for, I am keeping an eye out for a shell pink production curled dragon. Is a family of four sculpts in one color big enough to be a family?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
                  Participant

Toasted Pearl family

Browns,one is not in this shot,11 all together.sorry blurred shots,camera been dropped too much.

Rubies

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

silkenwinds37
                    Participant

OMG the PICTURE of the rainbow collection…so colorful it hurts the eyes! LOL For me with so many lovely colors I get what catches my eye. Black gold is real nice to me and I just ordered a hatcher. Comsidering another piece like a curlie in that or the MK.

But nope not interested in complete collections unless a color REALLY makes me drool. Shell pink is getting there… and so is glacier if it ever becomes limited production for more sculpts.

Patricia
                      Participant

I mainly collect the white dragon family myself. Though i am also trying to keep up a fledgie collection. I used to collect Lap dragons. Sadly life, space and lack of funds have cut down the lap collection.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bodine
                        Participant

The Rainbows sure have that “WOW!” factor😍

I have all but the original black Colt and Pegasus adults.

Bodine
                          Participant

The Rainbows sure have that “WOW!” factor😍

I have all but the original black Colt and Pegasus adults.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Patricia, you should post pics of your White dragon family!

The Whites are my faves and also my first (and biggest) matching family.  If you post yours, I’ll post mine!  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
                              Participant

I enjoy seeing people’s collections, and admire the whites although I don’t own any myself… yes please show yours! Here’s Ron’s whites that are left…

Bodine
                                Participant

Here is my “Toasty” family with the new Cinnamon addition.

IMG_20190127_091028

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.