fbpx

December Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody December Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
  • Author

Ya know DM…I almost think I can smell it over here in Illinois. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ XD

Jasmine
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜›

Ooops…It was just the toast. XD ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ooops…It was just the toast. XD ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD

Or maybe it’s my braincells after studying…. my brain must be leaking oil by now – can you see it coming out my nose??? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

So I’m guessing that there isn’t going to be a raffle this month, since there is only 11 days left….????

Sometimes we never know until close to the end…But, with the Holidays and such, perhaps Melody could use the break from getting a raffle ready too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Sometimes we never know until close to the end…But, with the Holidays and such, perhaps Melody could use the break from getting a raffle ready too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

…and that would be fine with me; much as I like the raffles it must get very ‘wearing’ to come up with something to appease all us rabid fans ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Merry Christmas, Melody and Family – take a break – you deserve it! ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

My days seem busy to me, and I know they can’t be anywhere near as busy as Melody’s. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I imagine she can be seen running around looking frazzled and crazy eyed at times. :shout: I know I can. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

twindragonsmum wrote:

…and that would be fine with me; much as I like the raffles it must get very ‘wearing’ to come up with something to appease all us rabid fans ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Merry Christmas, Melody and Family – take a break – you deserve it! ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

I agree…but if she needs help I am available in North Carolina, kind of FAR AWAY…not to change the subject BUT I have lost my job, so time is something I do have… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Went 3 weeks without a paycheck, did not report them, heck we all know times are rough, then the following week the owner’s wife comes in and starts screaming I hung up on her son calling collect from jail, I did not, it’s computerized and he could have called back, but didn’t, she then called me a name better reserved for herself and told me to get out. So I was fired…If that were not bad enough, I have never been fired before, she fought my unemployment and said that I walked off the job. DUH! I am awaiting an appeal, my word against hers, and after 4 years my only justice is that she does not have a clue what’s going on in the business…

November 19th and BOOM, it was all over…Now I am working EXTRA HARD TO MAINTAIN that FAKE Holiday Happiness for my hubby and son when inside I could curl up and become totaly non existent…& just think, not long ago I was posting that I had it made at my job. The Irony could be amusing if I were not so sad…

Melody, take a break you really do deserve it. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Melody
        Keymaster

Sorry! I simply haven’t had time to deal with the raffle yet! I do have something, I just need to photo it and post it somewhere!

We love you Melody!!!!

*hugs* LT. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not even sure where my Christmas Spirit is this year either… ๐Ÿ˜• I thought I found it, but it was just a smidge of it, and it was brought about by my friends. If not for them, I most likely would have curled up into the little ball I become at sad times. So, I give you many *hugs* as they always help me to feel a little bit better. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody wrote:

Sorry! I simply haven’t had time to deal with the raffle yet! I do have something, I just need to photo it and post it somewhere!

Melody, you are way to good to us…and yes, we do love you…THANK YOU AS ALWAYS!

Given the circumstances I believe I will enter this December Raffle no matter what the prize is & hope for a JOYOUS OUTCOME!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & A HAPPY, SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU!

Bodine
          Participant

*hugs* LT. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not even sure where my Christmas Spirit is this year either… ๐Ÿ˜• I thought I found it, but it was just a smidge of it, and it was brought about by my friends. If not for them, I most likely would have curled up into the little ball I become at sad times. So, I give you many *hugs* as they always help me to feel a little bit better. ๐Ÿ™‚

ooooooHUGS!!!from a faraway friend.HUGS!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Thank you for the HUGS! Hugs are special and are given without expectations…I am spending my days doing chores and hanging on to my old kitty, Siggy. He will not be here much longer so on the bright side I am spending many many quality hours with him before his time has passed…at least I now have that opportunity…

HOW ABOUT A HUG-FEST?

sending HUGS TO ALL! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.