fbpx

December Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody December Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Jasmine
      Participant

Okay, since my birthday is in two days…I’ll be the first to bug (beg) you. 😳 Will there be a December raffle?

machineguts
        Participant

πŸ˜€

Nicole
          Participant

lol my bday is tomorrow! Finally 21!! πŸ˜€ Happy bday jasmine! I’m also curious to see if/what will be for raffle this month

Zelda
            Participant

Happy Birthday Jasmine and NicoleH! Mine was on Saturday, nice to see some other December-birthday people here! It’s a rarity amongst the people I know in person anyway πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Nicole
              Participant

Happy Bday Zelda!! It’s kind of weird to have a december bday right in the middle of the big holidays isn’t it? πŸ˜€

Melody
                Keymaster

Jasmine wrote:

Okay, since my birthday is in two days…I’ll be the first to bug (beg) you. 😳 Will there be a December raffle?

yes. I’m thinking.

machineguts
                  Participant

I can see how it would be weird to have your Birthday in the Holiday season! I wouldn’t know, mine’s in September… (Does seeing all of the Holiday decorations for sale at that time count?) πŸ˜†

NicoleH wrote:

Happy Bday Zelda!! It’s kind of weird to have a december bday right in the middle of the big holidays isn’t it? πŸ˜€

Awesome! πŸ˜€

Melody wrote:

yes. I’m thinking.

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

yes. I’m thinking.

Don’t think too hard – I did once and blew a fuse.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skigod377
                      Participant

Thinking hurt.

machineguts
                        Participant

Indeed it does. πŸ˜€

darjeb
                          Participant

I always thought it was great that Melody drew my name for the September Raffle because my birthday is October 3rd – it was like getting an extra special birthday gift

I want a candy cane dragon, painted in red and white! πŸ˜†

Wreath Poad? It could have a cute wreath design on its back! I’d go for something like that too ^^

(Just squeaking some ideas to ya, Melody…)

Jasmine
                            Participant

Oops, Happy Late Birthday Nicole!! And a candy cane Poad sounds delicious. πŸ˜€

Syn
                              Participant

Happy Birthday to all of you December babies, and an extra special Happy Birthday to NICOLE. πŸ˜€

I’ve been having computer problems lately and haven’t been following the forum. πŸ™ I’m so glad I saw this. I hope there is a December drawing and I wish you extra luck for winning it Nicole. Wouldn’t that be a great birthday present! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.