fbpx

Custom Painted Mama Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany Community Custom Painted Mama Dragon

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

lamortefille wrote:

WB bluepony! Nice job on your dragon… πŸ˜€

thanks.
    But I still think she’s missing something(ya know, besides eyes and crystals)

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

the horns i could see using a little more black in them..and maybe some black on the feathers of the wings with some green interference? some orange interference would really look nice if used just a little where the red arias are the lightest.(if you don’t have interference in that color, thin amounts of metalics work too.)

lamortefille
      Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

WB bluepony! Nice job on your dragon… πŸ˜€

thanks.
        But I still think she’s missing something(ya know, besides eyes and crystals)

πŸ˜† I’m no good at that sort of thing…ya better go with the pros…*points above* πŸ˜‰

I think she is lovely bluepony. Wow about the amount of damage to her. You’re good at repairs.

Kyrin

pipsxlch
        Participant

I think she’s beautiful! Love the rich browns, and the shading into black. Only part that doesn’t work for me is the gold scales on the thighs.
          What’s her eye color?

Maria
          Participant

Good question about the eyes. What color are you going to put in, bluepony?

Thanks for the tips. I was thinking some black here and there.

Her eyes are the orginal blue ones, just covered up. Her crystal is white I think, or something. I have a few crystals around, I might make it different, i donno.

her resculpting it’s perfect, but it works πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

Looks fine to me. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.