Curlies!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

OH SUGAR HONEY! If it’s 2:41 in TX it was 3:41 here, but I work overnights and did the night before so was sound asleep. I’d pay a lot more than $60 for one of those emerald babies (or a green one)!

Will this have been the only batch of emeralds to be produced?

Maria
      Participant

No, there’ll probably be another batch. But we don’t know when. Melody promised more Red Flames first.

Bob

pipsxlch wrote:

OH SUGAR HONEY! If it’s 2:41 in TX it was 3:41 here, but I work overnights and did the night before so was sound asleep. I’d pay a lot more than $60 for one of those emerald babies (or a green one)!

Will this have been the only batch of emeralds to be produced?
          These are the Emerald Peacock ones not just regular Emerald ones

siberakh1
          Participant

Awww… that’s what I get for taking a day off from the internet to do computer tutorials (not to mention having a wrapped up hand because the typing has aggravated it – I need a proper desk darn it!). Oh well. There will be more curlies. I still want a russet one… and an emerald peacock one… and a black gold one…

You see where this is going. ๐Ÿ˜‰

At least I’ll have part of my webpage up in a week or two and have some proof I can actually create and maintain one to show possible employers ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

showing your skills is always good

siberakh1
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

showing your skills is always good

I’ll post a link either in my profile or something when I’ve got something up. There will probably be a mention of Windstones somewhere, as well as a link to the Windstone editions site too. Gotta help promote and bring others to the dark side, I mean… into the fold. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maria
                Participant

Neat, siberakh. Can’t wait to see your website.

Yep, that is pretty neat. I will be watching.

Ugh…I hate working 2 jobs! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
                  I’ll try again another day though…*sighs*

SPark
                  Participant

THEY CAME, THEY CAME, THEY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* Yeah, er…. my curled dragon and my new green fledgeling both arrived today. And a small stack of PYOs in peculiar eye colors. Gleee! Sadly no time to paint PYOs now, or for a while to come.

But yay, dragons!

Though really… I’m not sure if I want to keep both curlies. Dunno… I might put one of them up on ebay, maybe. But then again, I do love them both! I can’t decide!

Jodi
                    Participant

I got my curlie too! I’m so happy. She’s so pretty. Mostly green. Are yours mostly green?

SPark
                      Participant

Yeah, mine is mostly green.

Bob

I ahve decided to collect the curlies if I can affrod them. I’m waiting to get all the paperwork to get my taxes done. I hope the next batch of EmPea’s do not come out until I have money.
                          I got my green Fledge on Saturday and my claw Windstone Business card holder on Friday so it was a GREAT Windstone weekend

it would be so cool if the curlies came in every production color…then I could collect those as my “color sample” dragons…one in each color would be soo awsome.

Bob

I agree I have a family for each one if they ever came out in every color

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.